Chapter 35

"Have I been filming?" Nari read a comment out loud.

"Yes, I've been trying to at least. Everything is just happening so fast that sometimes I forget to film." She answered running a hand through her hair. "But I'm going out shopping with Jungkook today so I'll be vlogging."

"Speaking of him, he's asleep right now if you guys were wondering."

"I haven't gone shopping in so long, you guys. Life has literally only been work, gym, wedding planning and home. And school too, I've been doing a lot of research for my dissertation so if everything goes well, I'll be graduating next year." Nari said.

"What degree are you getting?"

"PhD," Nari answered with a smile. "I'll be doctor Kim Nari, M.D and PhD soon. Correction, doctor Jeon Nari."

"I saw someone asking if I always knew that I'd be this accomplished. Yes, ever since I learned how to read and picked up that on medical textbook, I think I knew the direction I would take in life."

"I've always loved learning and being in school so it's always been my sort of thing. I'm still so young so possibly more PhD's in the future?" She continued leaning over the kitchen counter on the penthouse suite.

"Lmao Nari😭i saw someone saying you're pregnant and I just had to tell you."

Nari laughed at this comment so hard, a single tear dropped down her cheek. "I'm not surprised. There's always a rumour like this popping up every month." She shrugged.

"You lot are wishing pregnancy on me before my wedding day and that's evil. I have to fit in custom Dolce, please don't." She said while reading the comments.

"But guys, is it just me or have you girlies also been having bad baby fever. Like sometimes I wake up sad because I dreamt of having a baby or giving birth, it's crazy."

"How's Alex?"

"Alex is good," Nari smiled. "She is thriving. Her and her little family are travelling right now so I'd say she's having the time of her life."

"Tell us more about the engagement ring!!!"

"I don't really know much about it, I sorta don't want to or else I'll be scared to wear it out. I already know the price of it and that gives me worries sometimes." She looked down at the ring on her left hand.

"But Jungkook said he got it since it's from the Twin Constellation collection and because I really like astronomy, he thought it'd be perfect."

"I'm really obsessed with it."

"That's so cute omg"
"When will it be me?"
"Now this makes curious about what the price was."

"Don't worry about it." Nari smiled reading the comment.

Footsteps echoed the suite which grabbed her attention. She smiled at Jungkook who walked into the kitchen. He went to stand behind her and waved at her phone watching as Nari's cheeks flushed red.

"How did you sleep?" She asked. "Good, it was a good nap." He answered putting a hand on her back.

"Anyways bye guys. I'll talk to you guys again soon." Nari blew kisses at her phone before quickly ending the live.

Jungkook's hands snaked under her shirt and held her waist. "I need to go change. Should I wear a dress? I don't know what to wear. Help me choose an outfit babe." Nari said picking up her phone.

"I'll help you." He agreed standing closer.

Nari went to the camera of her phone and took a picture of themselves. "This is cute." She smiled at the picture. She was bent over the counter looking back at Jungkook who flipped the phone off with one hand while the other was on her waist.