Chapter 33

Koreaboo| @/Koreaboo
Kim Nari arriving in Abu Dhabi

Koreaboo| @/KoreabooKim Nari arriving in Abu Dhabi

323 replies 13k likes 124 retweets
...tap to view replies

...

"Hey guys, if you're new here welcome and if you are a returning subscriber, welcome back. Did you miss me? I'm sure you did." Nari introduced with a smile.

"I'm on the way to my hotel right now, I just landed in Abu Dhabi. Think I'm going to take a fat nap when I get there, 10 hours from Italy to UAE is no joke." She explained to her camera.

She was being driven to her hotel by a cab driver. "Then after that, I have lunch with Carlos, Isa, Charles and Charlotte."

The ride to the hotel didn't take long and after the much needed nap, Nari was in the bathroom getting ready while recording. "I just took a shower," She said as she applied concealer under her eyes.

"And I'm still trying to decide what to wear. I have these beautiful long dresses that I recently bought just for this trip and I can't choose."

"Where's Jungkook when you need him, he could've helped me." She said picking up her phone to check the time. "He's probably awake right now so I'll call him after doing my makeup."

Nari put it down to continue blending out the product under her eyes. "I miss him so bad, I haven't been this far apart from him since we started dating. Usually wherever he goes, I go too and vice versa."

"But he's finishing some things back in Italy, then we'll meet up in Qatar for his opening ceremony for the World Cup. I'm so proud of him by the way, like that's my future husband guys."

"Nobody's doing it like him." She grinned while applying blush on her cheeks. Nari was in a white towel with her hair tied in a loose ponytail.

"Jungkook's so," Nari went quiet trying to think. "Amazing, talented." She smiled before lining her lips with a red lipliner.

"I'm going for a red lip. I think that'll look good especially with my hair being red-ish too."

After doing her makeup in the bathroom, Nari went back to the bedroom with her camera. She took out three of her dresses whilst waiting for Jungkook to answer the FaceTime.

"Hey baby." He answered.

"Hi, how are you?" Nari asked smiling at him. "I'm good, just really miss you." Jungkook said with a sigh. "I know mi amor, I miss you too."

"Oh my god, have you seen twitter?" Jungkook asked in between laughs.

"No, what's going on?"

"Apperently we broke up a month ago because we stopped interacting with each other." He answered making Nari laugh. "You're lying! Do these people actually think we're only dating on social media?"