Chapter 23

"Hi everyone, I'll just wait for more people to join." Jungkook greeted. He was live on Weverse sitting by his dining table.

He tapped the edge of the table to the beat and softly hummed to 'Young and Beautiful' by Lana Del Rey. He watched as an influx of viewers entered the live. Jungkook read comments asking what he was singing and answered.

"Lana Del Rey is uhm- what was it?" His eyebrows scrunched as he tried to remember Nari's words. He looked up at the ceiling in thought before he remembered.

"She slays so hard." He gave himself a triumphant smile. "Is that right?" He asked reading the comments.

"WHO TAUGHT YOU THAT?!?"
"LMAOOO"
"YESS SO HARD"
"Fav Lana song?"

"Ahh so I got it correct." Jungkook chuckled. "Favourite Lana song? I think 'Cinnamon girl'. I guess I could say I relate to it."

"It reminds me a lot about my friend," His tongue poked the inside of his cheek as he mentioned Nari. It took everything in him to not call her his girlfriend. "She is obsessed with her."

He leaned back in his chair and quickly moved on from the topic. "This live is going to be short since I have filming in two hours."

It was true.

The first day of the music video filming was later that day and it would be focusing on his and Nari's scenes. Jungkook had asked her to appear in the video immediately after his meeting with the director.

Of course she agreed without even giving it much thought.

"It's a surprise and I really hope you guys like it. Please be mindful when the project comes out." Jungkook gave a pleading smile. "I worked hard on it and I hope it reflects."

Jungkook went silent as he read comments asking more but he skipped over them. He smiled when he saw one asking about his tattoos.

"I'm thinking about adding more colour and another one by my wrist. There's an empty spot and I want to get a lily." He pulled up the sleeves of his sweatshirt and showed the camera the spot.

"The flower has grown to have an important meaning to me and I would love to get a tattoo of it so I might do that soon."

"speak English"
"Say hola!"
"How was New York?"

"New York was really nice, I went with a friend and I got to meet their sort of family. Mexicans party hard by the way. It was really fun." Jungkook laughed reminiscing the events that took place.

He thought back to how Esmeralda would call him over so they could dance and when Nari and Daniela did three shots consecutively and everyone cheered.

"And I got to go to the Hayden Planetarium which was really amaz-" Jungkook added before the sound of his door opening interrupted him.

It was probably Nari coming back from work. Lucky for her, she only had an eight hour shift that day which was the shortest she could get. But the downside was that she had to clock in at 12 am so she didn't see Jungkook that morning.

Jungkook looked up from his phone and saw Nari walking into the kitchen with a tired look. She waved at him before motioning wrapping a rope around her neck and pulling on it.

Jungkook gave her an incredulous look before nodding when Nari mouthed, "shower." She gave him a smile before leaving her handbag on the kitchen island and disappearing into the bathroom.

"Sorry I got distracted but yeah..."

Nari got in the shower and thoroughly washed the day off of her body. She changed into a pair of thick black tights and a brown Michael Kors knit dress that stopped by her mid thighs.