Chapter 14

A/n
Double update...also Virgo's groove is so perfect, both Nari and Jungkook are Virgos

Virgo's Groove •Beyoncé
So use me, pursue me
Kiss me where you bruise me
Taste me, that fleshy part
I scream so loud, I curse the stars

Bby🤍
Jenni where are you???
I'm just outside your terminal

Jenni❤️
I'm almost there
I had a little trouble with my luggage but I got it now

Bby🤍
I'm the guy wearing the Calvin Klein shirt btw

Jenni❤️
I think I see you
Wait

...

Nari bit back a smile when she saw Jungkook standing just outside her terminal. He was wearing a hat that hid his coloured hair and a mask that hid the lower part of his face. His outfit consisted of a white Calvin Klein t-shirt and black sweatpants that fit loosely with some white ASICS.

He looks hot, respectfully. Nari thought picking up her pace while pulling the suitcase next to her. Although his lips were covered, Nari could see the smile on Jungkook's face.

His eyes lit up and it made Nari beam. He wrapped his arms around her waist as soon as she got to him, her suitcase now left abandoned by the side. Her arms snaked around his neck as she felt him squeeze her. "I missed you so much." He muttered into her neck.

"I missed you too mi amour." She breathed in his scent. Nari had gone a week without seeing Jungkook, a personal best of you ask her. The longest she had gone was three days and that was when she had to visit her parents over a weekend.

During her trip she would wear one of the shirts she stole from his closet just to remind herself what he smelled like. Nari was attached to Jungkook, she knew that.

And she wasn't scared to admit it. He made her feel safe, he felt like home.

Nari planted a kiss on top of his mask where his cheek would be exposed before pulling away. "How was your trip?" Jungkook asked taking her suitcase by his hand and leading her to the exit of the airport where his car had been parked.

"Babe, we called each other everyday," Jungkook blushed at the sudden use of the nickname. "You know how the trip went but it was really good. I'm glad I got to see everyone again even though I almost got into a fight with Kylian."

"I swear one of these days you guys are gonna end up killing each other." He laughed out. "I genuinely thought I was tweaking the whole time, I've never had such an urge to strangle someone." Nari said as Jungkook opened the passenger door for her.

She got and waited for him to put her luggage in the back of the car before walking around to the drivers side. "I'm just glad you don't have a scratch on you." He said after getting in.

"I was close to getting one lowkey." Nari smiled when Jungkook started the car before his hand moved to her thigh. Something that seemed normal between the two of them but left a stray of butterflies in both's stomach.

...

"I think that's it." Nari said turning off her stove. It had been a day since she landed back in Korea and she and Jungkook spent it in her apartment.