Chapter 18

A/n
How do you guys want their relationship to be revealed?!?

...

"I'll see you later, okay?" Nari plastered kisses all over his face smiling at the sound of Jungkook's giggles. "You're so cute, I just wanna eat you up." She muttered against his  cheek.

"Do you really have to go to work?" Jungkook whined trapping Nari in a hug. "I have a patient going in for surgery which I'm the lead surgeon of, I can't miss it." Nari tried getting out of his grasp.

"If everything goes well then I'll be at the stadium by three pm." She reasoned before pecking his lips.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

Jungkook hummed in satisfaction and loosened his hold around Nari's waist. They were in the parking lot of their apartment building standing in between their cars. Jungkook had to go to the Seoul Olympic Stadium for soundcheck before the concert while Nari had to lead a small four hour surgery.

So they both had places to be in less than thirty minutes but Jungkook was trying his best to hold them both up. Nari turned on her feet and opened the driver's side of her car.

"One last kiss," Nari pouted with one foot in the car. "Please."

Jungkook smiled before connecting their lips in one long kiss. "I love you." He muttered. "I love you too. Bye." She smiled before getting into her seat and waving at him through the window.

Jungkook waved back before also getting into his car.

...

Nari parked outside the stadium next to Jungkook's car and grabbed her bag from the passenger seat. She was still in her scrubs so she brought a change of clothes because Jungkook insisted she come straight to the venue after work.

She greeted the staff with a smile as she manoeuvred her way through the stadium. Nari hummed a song as she looked for BTS's manager or them. "Nari-ssi? Are you looking for Jungkook?"

Nari turned to see his stylist walking towards her. She bowed before answering, "Yes but do you know a place I could change in first?" She gestured to her scrubs.

"Follow me." Miyeon smiled before walking in the direction of a dressing room with the Korean-French following closely behind her. Nari thanked her before quickly changing into a denim dress.

She made her way to backstage with the help of directions from Miyeon. The member were talking with the sound engineer while testing out the mics.

"Hello!" She greeted from behind them startling them. "Oh my fucking god!" Namjoon screamed into his mic.

Nari cackled throwing her head back and clutching her stomach. "That's not funny." Jungkook glared at his girlfriend who was catching her breath. "That'll forever crack me up."

"Sorry." She smiled at them sheepishly though she didn't sound apologetic. "Hello," Nari tried again with a bow.

"What are you guys up to?" She asked walking to Jungkook's side after they greeted her back. "We're just wrapping up soundcheck before we start getting ready." Jungkook answered wrapping an arm around Nari's shoulder.

"Here," he brought the mic up to her face. "Sing something."

Nari gave it some thought and smiled to herself before looking up at Jungkook and rapping Megan's verse from Butter. "How do you know it word for word? It literally just came out less than a month ago" Jimin asked slightly amazed.

"I'm a huge Megan fan, of course I know it." Nari shrugged.

...

Nari blew kisses to Jungkook instead of kissing him because she didn't want to ruin his makeup. "Don't injure yourself or so help me god." Nari pointed accusatorially.