Chapter 30

NariKim is now live...

"Hey babies." Nari greeted waving at the camera. "Quick live before I head to the gym," She said balancing her phone on the flower vase in the middle of the kitchen island.

"As you can tell by my outfit, which is from Nike if you were wondering. Except the shoes, they're from ASICS."

Nari was dressed in black gym tights with a white Nike logo on the hip and a pastel pink sports bra. "I have work in a few hours though it's just an eight hour shift. I think I'm might be assisting in the NICU for a bit."

"NICUs are so understaffed everywhere so if you are choosing a career and undecided, please consider being a nurse."

Nari said as she reached for her bottle of water behind her phone. "That aside, any future content you guys would like to see? Sorry for the lack of vlogs, my life has been so repetitive." She asked reading the influx of comments.

"It's literally been work, gym, home, and sometimes therapy. But my birthday week is coming soon and I'm going to be going out a lot since Alex is flying over so I'm going to vlog."

"Storytimes?"
"QnA with Jungkook"
"QnA!!"

"Storytimes? I could tell you guys about my experiences in Barcelona because wow, I've done crazy some crazy shit in that city." Nari huffed out a laugh thinking back on the time she took body shots off of a stranger's body in a club.

"I might do a QnA with Jungkook, I'll just ask him about that. And speaking of him, I've seen a lot of comments asking about where he is, he took my car to the dealership to get evaluated."

Nari explained before taking a sip of her water. "I've been thinking about selling the Jaguar and getting a new car. I fuck with the idea of getting a Porsche so much but a Urus is on my list of options."

"Which model?" Nari repeated a comment out loud.

"718 Cayman for the Porsche," She smiled. "But the 911 is still an option. I'm still deciding so..."

"I just saw someone asking how I'm going to get to the gym. I'm taking his car."

"Have you met Messi before?"

"Of course," She smiled. "I've known him since his Barca days. Speaking of Barcelona, I'm thinking of going to El Clasico this year but I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to go."

"I plan on going to the World Cup and staying in Qatar until the final but I'm might make a quick stop in Abu Dhabi for the GP."

"I miss my friends." Nari softly smiled referring to Charles and Carlos.

Nari spent another fifteen minutes answering comments before ending the live.

...

Jungkook had waited thirty minutes for Nari to fall asleep so he could escape to their balcony. He pressed a kiss on her forehead before leaving their bedroom.

He fished for his phone in his pocket the moment he closed the door that led to the living room and searched for a particular number. Jungkook exhaled the cold air of the night as he waited for the call to be answered.

"Hello?" A feminine voice responded.

"Alex, hey. How are you doing?" Jungkook asked sitting on the lounge chair facing the city. "I'm doing great and you?" Alex said.

"I'm good. I called to ask you something."

Alex hummed as a way to tell him to continue. "I want to propose to Nari." A loud, "What!" came from the speaker making Jungkook laugh.