Chapter 29

Liked by NariKim, neymarjr and 15 773 039 othersjungkook

jungkook.97 do you know what today is?
Tagged: @/NariKim
...view 2 comments

NariKim it's our anniversary!!!
>jungkook.97 ayyy!!!
...comments on this post are limited

...

One year.

Twelve months. 52 weeks. 365 days.

One whole year since Nari and Jungkook started dating and he couldn't be more happier. Waking up next to her everyday felt like a fever dream.

Every single second with Nari was heaven on earth.

Although they would 'argue' whenever they played board games and Jungkook would win because Nari was a sore loser.

Apparently he 'cheats' but Nari knew deep down, she just sucked at strategies. Jungkook would always look at her with a grin while she whined.

He loved her for that.

Nari made him feel alive, young again. With him debuting at just sixteen years old, it felt like his childhood was stripped away from his grasp. But Nari brought that out in him again.

Jungkook watched as Nari took a sip of her bottled water before she highlighted her notes.

She had been studying for her college entrance exam for the past two hours. It started off as a joke, with Eunchae saying all that's left is a PhD on her resume.

Nari considered it and after talking with Jungkook, she applied to different universities for one in child psychology.

She needed the challenge.

Nari felt under-stimulated with her life so balancing being a surgeon, studying and being a YouTuber would keep her busy. Jungkook couldn't be more proud of her.

She amazed him.

"I think I've got everything down so we can go now." Nari spoke up closing her notebook. She looked up at Jungkook from across the dining room and smiled at him.

"I'm kind of nervous for tomorrow, like what if I fail and can't get my PhD." Nari stressed standing up from her seat.

"You're not a failure. I'm a hundred percent confident that you're going to get accepted into any of those uni's that you applied to." Jungkook reassured her while turning off the tv.

After cleaning up the dining room table, Nari and Jungkook prepared to leave for their shoot. After showing their chemistry in the Standing Next To You music video, a bunch of brands wanted to work with them.

But one that stood out was Dolce&Gabbana

They both liked it so when they got the offer, it wasn't a hard decision to make.