Chapter 13

Day two

"Hey guys, if you're new here welcome and if you are a returning subscriber, welcome back. Did you miss me? I'm sure you did." Nari introduced with a smile.

Nari was in the en-suite bathroom of her room in Matthew's house and the camera was on the side of the counter facing her. She was dressed in a tank top and a park of shorts while her hair was clipped back.

"So this is a France vlog, mostly Paris. I decided not to go back home to Marseille this time. My mom said the floors are getting redone so I can't stay at the house. Which like- why are there renovations if they don't even live there but I digress."

*cut*

"It's day two since I arrived. I spent the first day just sleeping because I was so jet lagged." Nari sighed applying moisturiser to her face. "I'm here for a week so I'm not going to be doing a lot of things."

"Today, I'm going to the match against Lyon so I'm getting ready for that. And I'm going to see Neymar for the first time in months though Bruna isn't in town so I'm sad about that."

*cut*

"I'm doing my makeup right now which is going to be simple, really. I want it to be lightweight because I am going out for lunch afterwords. I don't want to sweat it off." Nari explained applying her foundation with a puff.

"Matthew's already at the stadium so I'm going to have to drive there myself. I just hope he left a car behind for me." Nari said picking a pencil to start doing her eyebrows.

"I don't really have plans for my stay here which is crazy. All I know is that I'm taking a train to Monaco or should I just drive there? If Matthew lets me." Nari shrugged.

*cut*

"I just want to do some shopping." Nari smiled at the camera before completing her makeup with setting spray. "If I steal Matthew's credit card, y'all think he's going to notice?"

*cut*

The footage cut to Nari in her bedroom looking through her closet. She walked to the camera holding a PSG shirt and looking at it. "Should I wear this or wear this other tracksuit that I have?"

"It's a bit chilly outside, think it might rain later on the day." Nari thought out loud. "I'm going with the tracksuit."

*cut*

Nari was now walking out of the house the camera facing her as she locked the door behind her. "Oo, there's the beaut." She said turning the camera to face the maroon Porsche sitting in the driveway.

"I love cars so much," Nari started as she turned the camera to herself. "I could talk about cars for hours, ask my friends." She said as she unlocked the car.

The footage cut to Nari driving while singing to Airplane pt.2 by BTS.

*cut*

"Hey Anthoine," Nari greeted the security guard standing outside the reserved entrance of the stadium. "How's it been?" She asked. "Hey Nari, it's been great. Good to see you again." The French man smiled stepping aside to let Nari in.

"Likewise, enjoy the rest of your day." Nari smiled before disappearing into the stadium. "I am at the stadium now, the match doesn't start for another thirty minutes so I'm just going to stop by the locker room to say hi."

"Fans have started filing into the stadium and you can kind of hear them from here." Nari said as she stopped outside the locker room.

She knocked on the door and waited for a few moments before the door opened up revealing Matthew. "Dumbo! You're here!" He perked up.