Chapter 9

"Rise and shine!" Nari exclaimed walking into Jungkook's bedroom. Jungkook groaned and shifted in his sheets. "You have one full day with me," She said sitting at the edge of the bed. "Aren't you excited?"

"What's happening?"

Jungkook slowly sat up making Nari blush. He was shirtless so his sleeve was fully out on display and his chest moving up and down as he watched Nari move to his closet and practically steal a shirt.

"Oo this shirt is so cute," She said holding it up to her body. "I'm keeping it but we're going to do a shitload of nothing and everything."

"First up, breakfast so wake up and shower. You'll find me in your living room." Nari announced before leaving the bedroom with the shirt in her hand.

Thirty minutes later Jungkook walked into the living space and saw Nari in the kitchen pouring juice into glasses. "I made food." She smiled when she noticed him walking into the kitchen.

"It smells really good." He complimented as Nari moved the tray of food to the dining room table. "I wanted to dye my hair today." Nari said as they sat opposite each other. "But im scared, lowkey so I'll do it another time."

Jungkook nodded in understanding as Nari handed him his plate and glass of juice. "Thank you." He thanked with a smile. "So what do you have planned?" He asked.

"I don't know to be honest, I just wanted to get you out of the house. You've been so busy with butter promotions that I'm sure you haven't stepped into sunlight."

"You're right."

After eating breakfast the two drove to an arcade. Unsurprisingly, there weren't any kids in the arcade considering it was a school day meaning Jungkook and Nari basically had it all to themselves.

"I used to come here all the time with Chaewon in Uni." A rush of nostalgia enveloped Nari as they walked into the arcade. "Every time one of us finished writing exams, we would spend an entire day in here."

"From opening till closing?" Jungkook asked with shock evident in his voice. "Yep." Nari nodded adjusting the mask on her face.

They both had them on and Nari made to have her hair fall perfectly into her face when she looked down in case someone spotted Jungkook and took pictures. Though she doubted that would happen but you never know with saesangs.

Sure Jungkook made sure his tattoos and hair were covered, there were some crazy fans out there. Most could probably spot him just by his laugh, which scared Nari. That's some insane level stalking.

But Nari knew what she was doing going out in public with one of the most loved idols in Korea. There's always a possibility of people finding out about their friendship and going apeshit on Twitter. Though it wouldn't be the first time it happened to Nari.

If Nari had a dollar for the times she was involved in a scandal, she'd have three which isn't a lot. It's just weird it happened three times.

First was in 2015 when Nari visited Matthew in Barcelona during spring break. She went out with Neymar to a Brazilian restaurant and they were photographed at their table. Luckily her back was to the camera and her face wasn't visible.

Cheating rumours flooded the internet and Neymar had to address it saying Nari was just a close friend.

Second was four years later in 2019 when Nari visited Neymar at his Paris mansion. They went out again, this time to a sushi restaurant and they were photographed leaving the establishment.

Nari's hair was blonde at the time so people immediately figured out the woman in the picture was not Bruna. Chaos ensued and both Neymar and Bruna had to address the rumours saying no cheating was happening.