Chapter 2 - Murderous Stares and Mistaken Concepts

It's hard for me to write bad things about guys since I respect them as much as they respect me so this chapter is a lot of trouble for me. I try to make it as appropriate as possible. It's hard to describe what kind of badass guys act like and how they talk. So, without any further complain from me ... let's start! *cue for a gun shot in the air as it officially begins*

ღღღღღღღ

Chapter 2 - Murderous Stares and Mistaken Concepts || Cassidy's POV

We all gasp as we enter the Principal's office. Since I have never been here before, I never believed when people would say things about how Mr. Ricarpo's room is so luxurious... and scary at the same time. I wonder if the school funds we are paying goes to good looking offices and not to our classrooms.

I can see his chair behind his enormous table filled with papers. His chair is like a Dracula's chair except it is bigger. There's a long couch on the side and two chairs in front of his table which I guess where the parents usually sit.

"Take a seat," Mr. Ricarpo says.

We all take our seats, except for some guys who are fighting to be in the couch. No one liked sitting near the Principal, I mean, who does? It's scary being with him, how much more when you're sitting close to him for the whole time he lectures us?

That's right, no one.

They kept cursing at each other and tried squeezing in the couch and finally they looked at me with evil eyes. Since I was sitting at the edge, they used what they have best, teamwork, to push me off of the couch. I was trying hard not to be pushed, but when six guys whose bodies, which I might add are larger than mine, are against me, I have no chance.

"I said, take a seat!" Mr. Ricarpo repeats, but with a harsher voice.

I can feel the pain on the right side of my body and I think I'm getting thinner by the state of my body and the urge to have a breath of fresh air. "I'll get off! I'll get off!" I mutter as I slap their hands from touching me to get off of the couch. I smile weakly at the Principal and sit on the chair on the left side.

"Anyone who wants to company her sitting here, gentlemen?" Mr. Ricarpo asks, looking in the guys' direction.

They all look anything but confident. "No no, don't mind us. We're fine," Jack assures him.

Actions speak louder than words. You can hear them talking all macho, but their eyes said otherwise. "Scaredy cats," I mutter, rolling my eyes.

"Well, we have got to stop this whole ... fighting," Mr. Ricarpo says, trying to find words to describe the whole scene.

I took this opportunity to talk before anyone interrupts."Believe me, I didn't want this to happen, but they keep starting them," I say, not wanting the guys to add more lies.

But the attention was quickly directed to the guys who are seated on the couch. "Sir, I think it would be better to ask the audience what really happened since we need witnesses for it," The guy who might be Connor suggests.

Lies. Lies. Lies. Lies.

Who would want to be against the populars? No one. It would only result in something worse. Almost everyone wanted to be part of the populars; they get to be respected and be honored unfaithfully. Everyone wants attention. If they ever betrayed one of their groups, whether it's the popular or the outsiders, they're way off the league of this school.

"No need. I saw enough. I've had enough. This thing isn't going to continue any longer. You guys are bad influences to younger students!" Mr. Ricarpo says as he smashes his hands on his table which makes all of us jump in shock.