Chapter 14 - F.S.

I guess this chapter will be a little bit expected but oh well, I'm trying to make it a twist a little!

I hereby introduce you, Chapter Fourteen! 

ღღღღღღღ

Chapter 14 - F.S. || Xavier's POV

I recalled what Connor and I said yesterday at the restaurant before the guys came.

"You know what, I'm over her," Connor suddenly said. I gave him a confused look. I didn't even know that he was really into her.

"Oh. You are?" I said, not believing him.

"Yeah, totally. She's not my type anyway," he said as he scratched his head.

I thought of it and maybe he's right. Cassidy Jones is out of our league. She's just twisting our minds.

But deep inside, I know that I felt something different when I'm with her. It's just weird that suddenly I have this feeling towards her and Connor has a thing for her. This cannot be a cliche story wherein suddenly two guys likes the same girl. Because I don't like Cassidy, at all. 

I tried to hate Cassidy whenever I saw her so I can remove the weird feeling when I see her. So far, so good. I'm regaining my memory of how she insulted me and my friends. And so far, Connor and I always have the same idea.

Connor was the one who taught me how to unlike someone I like. He said that hating her and ignoring her may remove my attractiveness towards her.

"How is it with your mom?" I asked Stella.

"Same. Still hating me for not being a 'perfect' child she wanted." Stella rolled her eyes.

"Still wishing you to become like your magna cum laude, not to mention hot, sister?" Jack asked her. He smirked at her, knowing that it will tick her off. Stella gave him a look and said, "She's off limits." The boys laughed at him and we all agreed. Jack tried to flirt with Stella's sister but it always turns out ugly.

"I mean, she kept on telling me why I'm bad at this subject and I should get at least an A and she's embarrassed of me," Stella stomped.

I knew Stella for three years and we have gotten close since. She may act a little female dog sometimes but I understand her. Her mother is taking care of two total opposite daughters. Paige, the one who's very intelligent, and hot as Jack would say, while the other one is Stella, who loves to become a reporter one day.

"She's telling me all about how successful Paige is for becoming a doctor. She said that she earned five times more than a reporter," she scoffed.

"No way, my father earns at least $30,000 per week," Sheena said as she rested her head on the table. Sheena's face is like a sad puppy who's lost her owner.

"Your dad earns that much of money?" Josh exclaimed. We all turned to Sheena in surprise. We all know that her father is famous but I didn't know that famous.

"He's working more than twenty years, dude," Nick said, trying to sound not impressed.

Sheena has a different story to Stella's. Her father is the very famous Rickey Parker. Her dad is raising an only daughter. I was thinking that maybe Sheena and Stella get together very well because they both are raised by a single parent.

Once, we all thought of introducing Sheena's dad to Stella's mom. But that day never came as their parents were both busy with work.

We tried to set them up once on a park. Stella told her mom to fetch her up at the park and Sheena told her dad that there's a fight going on that should be on the news.