Chapter 19 - Early Christmas

What do you guys expect from the trip?

Disaster? Friendship? Hatred? Sadness? Happiness?

ღღღღღღღ

Chapter 19 - Early Christmas || Cassidy's P.O.V.

"Bye Cass! Be alive for us, alright?" Reese waved at me as he went home with Clarissa. I rolled my eyes and waved back.

When I reached to Mr. Ricarpo's office which is the meeting place, the guys weren't there yet.

I waited for a few minutes and saw them arrive. I rolled my eyes and knocked Mr. Ricarpo's office so we could all get inside.

There, we found his assistant who is now guiding us towards the gate where faculties park their vehicles.

"Well those are big trucks." I looked at three trucks in front of us filled with plastic bags. I looked at my phone again to make sure that Sasha wasn't worried because I only told her that I will go home late. She'll just tell my parents when they are looking for me that is.

"Fifty-nine more minutes." Xavier checked his watch for the tenth time since we sat down on the back of the truck.

We weren't all cramped up but at the same time, it wasn't spacious also. We were all surrounded. "Look at these foods." I looked at the things around us and boy was it bountiful.

"Yeah, I guess base on the population of the school," Asher replied while playing at his phone.

I looked around me and scrunched up my noes. I reminded myself that I am surrounded with boys. Not just boys, my enemies. "Which is exactly ten thousand and twenty-six," Xavier chimed in. For the first time, he said something with numbers that is not related in time.

"Fifty-eight more minutes," Josh reported. Base on his face, it was clear that he is officially bored. Well, so am I, like any other people in this truck who didn't want to waste their cell phone batteries.

"Don't you guys want do something more worthwhile or at least to distract from counting down the time to get there?" I asked them, giving them a weird look.

I mean, surely when you put six boys together in a car, they would talk something that is not relevant to the time that they are going to spend each other. Right? What do boy talk about anyway? Is it because there's a girl in the truck with them that made them talk other things?

"I think I can see the sign board of Jaigara." Jack narrowed his eyes toward the endless road upon us.

"Yeah, good luck with that." Nick ruffled his hair, which Jack in return gave him a slap in Nick's arm.

"Careful with my arms, they are born with my great care," Nick said, talking about his 'muscles' which you can obviously see even from afar.

He kissed both of his muscles as I gagged. How did I end up here with them?

"Stop the joke." I rolled my eyes. Nick scoffed and said something about being "jealous" and "weak."

"If your definition of weak is having less muscular than you are, then you are a disappointment to our school," I stated, remembering that Mr. Ricarpo would always greet us with something that is related to being good leaders with great minds that are strong enough to step forward to lead.

The boys gave Nick a loser noise, which would go like "Boom!" and "You just got burned!" and lastly "That's low."

"I didn't say anything about being less muscular. Wait, are you admitting that I am more muscular than you are?" Nick said innocently. This is the reason why boys like them don't go well with people like me.