Chapter 13 - Cool Weather

Had a lot of ideas in my mind but I'm trying to keep it organize. I hope you guys won't be disappointed on this chapter! I present to you ...

ღღღღღღღ

Chapter 13 - Cool Weather || Cassidy's POV

I moaned when I heard a lot of voice going on in my head. I looked at the clock and it says it's just six-forty am. What is going on downstairs at this ungodly time? I rubbed my eyes and stretched my body before changing my clothes.

I opened my closet and picked out my shirt and jeans without looking and just went to the bathroom. After I changed, I quickly went downstairs for breakfast.

"What's up with your outfit, did you just pick it out without caring what you're holding?" Clarissa judged.

"Huh? It's comfy," I replied, not having enough energy to retort something worse.

"Yellow and blue doesn't match," she corrected me. I looked at my outfit and I didn't see anything wrong.

"They're not my favorite but they're okay," I said as I slid into my chair and eat my waffles.

"By the way, why are you guys here?" I asked when I put down my fork and asked Reese and Clarissa, who were sitting on the other side of the table.

"Oh you know, we came too early I guess and Sasha invited us here to eat." Reese replied nonchalantly. He let out a groan after he ate a few waffles and said, "Why can't my mom cook like this?" as he admired my nanny's waffles.

"It's because I have the best," I said as I smirked at him.

"Less talking and faster eating, you guys don't want to be late for school," Sasha snipped at us.

We all went quiet and admire the waffles and after I was done, I quickly clean my teeth and slipped into my coat. Today was getting a bit cold, but what can you expect from December?

"Thanks, Sasha," We all chorused before going to the door.

"It's unsurprisingly cold today," Reese read my mind.

"You don't say," Clarissa said wearily and we all went out and said goodbye to Sasha.

"I can't wait for break," Reese whined as he entered the car.

Clarissa started the engine and I saw on the clock that it was already seven-twenty am.

"Where are you going this time, lad?" I asked Reese.

"Spain. Again," he said as he rolled his eyes.

"Why won't your parents give you a car if you can go to Spain every winter break?" I asked him. "They said that I have to pay for my own car." Reese complained. We all know that Reese hates going to work that's why he's stuck car-less.

"Aw, I always want to go there. Can't you take me with you?" Clarissa complained.

Reese has relatives that live in Spain and they go there every Christmas to reunite. I was thinking if maybe that's where Reese got the looks, his dark hair and dark eyes.

"Only if you want to be around with three year old kids and teenage girls who are obsessed, not dedicated, to Justin Bieber and One Direction," Reese snorted.

"No way, I totally fit in!" Clarissa said sarcastically.

I laughed at Clarissa's joke as I remembered that she once went crazy for Justin Bieber but she got through it when she heard he's dating some celebrities and moved on. It was a hard to move on but she was strong to be able so, Clarissa said.