Chapter 17 - Speaking Of Italy

Hi. Hello. *waves* Did you wave back? I hope you didn't because you'd look pretty cray cray. 

Anyway, hope you'd enjoy reading!

ღღღღღღღ

Chapter 17 - Speaking Of Italy || Xavier's POV

"Why did you give it to her?"

"Why not me?"

"Or me?"

"Are you really still my friend after all these years?"

Those are the questions that I have received when I went down the stage to be with my friends. Those questions are from Stella and Sheena to be exact.

"Man, I didn't know both of you guys are so lucky!" Jack patted my back as we all walked out of the room. 

"It was unexpected, really," Connor said in a very concise way.

"You should have gave it to us instead," Josh mimicked the girls.

I said nothing when the girls kept on nagging me some questions. The truth why I let Cassidy have the 'golden ticket'? It's because I want to piss her off, making me want to hate her in every little way. Since she laughed at us for winning a trip to Italy, well, I'll get the last laugh on who's really going to Italy. I just want to have the last laugh, so what if I got overboard? That will teach Cassidy a lesson.

I noticed that Connor was unusually quiet today, I thought about him and Cassidy going to Italy together, probably flirting to each other. That thought brought me shivers and I cleared my mind as I looked up in the sky. Bleh.

"It's a full moon," I said to no one in particular.

"Yeah, so what?" Nick looked at me expectantly while the girls are turning their heads to me. Every time we walked together, the girls are always in front whilst the guys are at the back. I guess it's just the gentleman thing that we got used to when we're with the girls. Whenever there are girls flirting with us that we don't like, the girls would be very helpful on acting as our 'girlfriends' and cut the other girl out. It's why you have opposite sex as best friends.

Sometimes I heard rumors about me and Stella being on and off all the time on our relationship, truth is we're really just friends and nothing more. Well, we're more than friends. Best friends. But until there only and  Stella and I know it.

Truth to be said, not all boys want to sleep with every girl out there.

The boys are still looking at me weirdly which made me remember what we were talking about. "Nothing," I replied as I looked down at my shoes.

I remembered when I was always staying up all night to study, whenever it's full moon, I just thought of it as a good luck. The times wherein my friends won't push me on telling them what I'm doing on that night and preventing me to tell lies. When lies are made, the lies continue. And I could just ruin their trust, but is there really anyone you can trust nowadays? Whenever my friends do ask me, I always say that I'm busy watching. Which is not a lie, since I am watching my essay questions over and over again.

But I don't always use that excuse, sometimes I would say I'm texting, which is also not a lie since I am texting them back. Whenever they want to invite me on a party, I would always say that I have other plans which they always thought that I have a date with another girl and wouldn't bother on asking anymore since they always know how it goes. I would date a girl, realize I don't like her, and tell her in a very polite way that I don't like her. Period. If that excuse didn't work out, I would say that I'm tired and they would think that I'm exhausted because of the basketball practice. Or just reluctantly agree to go to the party when I'm bored.