Chapter 8 - Girly Waves and Girly Acts

Did you guys enjoyed Chapter 7? If you do, people are not as kind as they are as they were on Chapter 7, namely the guys. Enjoy! *dance party*

ღღღღღღღ

Chapter 8 - Girly Waves and Girly Acts || Cassidy's POV

"Thanks for the ride," I said as I tried my best balancing myself with a broken ankle.

"No problem," Xavier smiled at me. When he saw I was having trouble walking, he opened his door and quickly ran to me and helped me walk towards my doorstep.

He lifted my left hand and put it at the back of his head and he gripped my waist, not wanting me to fall down.

I wish I can tell him to not touch me, but truthfully, I needed his aid.

"Okay, step, another step, and another," he said. My head is still a bit dizzy because I just woke up so I don't really care of what's happening right now.

I wish that of all days, today better not be the day that my parents are inside the house.

"I'm okay now. Thanks. It's not really this bad as before, it just probably got worse over time," I explained and I tried to turn around, not wanting him to look at my cheeks blushing from embarrassment.

We were silent until we reached my doorstep. I removed my arms from him and walked ahead. "Good night," he whispered, as if not wanting to let me hear it.

I was confused when I heard him say that, did he really just say that? Who am I kidding, why are they so kind to me? Agh, I want to be back to normal with the fighting and insulting.

I tried to ignore him and hoping that would turn us back to normal by ignoring each other but I was feeling guilty because he drove me here.

"Good night," I replied back with the same tone as he did and I opened the door and slipped in.

"Good morning, lovely darlings," Mrs. Ross greeted as she stepped inside the class.

We all greeted her back, the same way she greeted us. "Good morning, lovely teacher."

She started off by introducing my other classmates and I couldn't help but wonder what my classmates wrote about me the last time Mrs. Ross gave us an activity about writing each other's good personality and etc.

"Name is Clarissa Harrison, over here. I have never seen a sun sets or rises because I always babysit my little brother after school and late nights I am so tired of studying that I go to sleep before eleven." Clarissa smirked, getting her wish came true which is to introduce herself to the whole class with some unexpected questions.

"I love country songs, especially Carrie Underwood. I don't really get mad easily but when I do, it's probably because you said something bad about Carrie U. or about my family. And friends." She quickly turned to me and Reese before continuing her speech. "I'm definitely a morning person if you listened to what I said earlier and school is my favorite place on Earth, believe it or not. I like Chocolate Ice Cream since birth. And I sing in my shower every day, so I might want to call myself as a singer," Clarissa smiled, showing her teeth, which means that every time she does it, it's whether she's kidding or want to change the subject.

"I would love a room filled with clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, anything that's fashion. And I would totally pass the trait of being fashionable goddess to my little kids and I would name my autobiography Living the Life," she gushed.

Soon, it was almost end of the class and I was still wondering why Mrs. Ross still lets my classmates continue talking about themselves, which doesn't bother me much, but seriously, who could not be more excited about what we wrote to each other than listening to what they say about themselves? Anyone?