Chapter 3 - I Forgot

Took me two hours finishing this, I hope it's worth it! Anyway, enjoy! With a cup of tea, or pizza, or just plainly water. 

ღღღღღღღ

Chapter 3 - I Forgot || Cassidy's POV

"Wait for me!" My voice echoes the parking lot as I run towards my friends, who ditches me every now and then. And to take note, it's just the first day of school.

I see them looking back at me as they realize their mistake.

"I can't believe that we almost left you!" Clarissa says, face-palming herself. She is biting her left cheek and I can tell that she's guilty about it.

I look at Reese with a glare as if I have laser eyes so I can burn him. "Yeah, thank you for reminding Clarissa, Reese," I says as I opened the front seat door and went in.

"You're very welcome," Reese smiles happily as he eats some of his junk food. I'm seating beside the driver seat and Reese is sitting behind us so I have to turn around and look at the delicious smelling food. 

"Give me some!" I reach for him and grabbing some for myself.

"No." He scowls at me. I can hear his mouth chunking the crispy food as the smell lingers in the closed-window car. I realize how much of a friend Reese is. First, ditching a friend more than once. Secondly, sharing food. I mean, I know how boys love their food, but sometimes, food can't tell you advises that only a friend can. Friend is better than food, right?

"Yes," I say, more like order.

"No," Reese snobs.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Why not?"

"You're a monster." Okay, if anyone said that to me, I'd be angry, but let's face it, that's what friends are for right? They insult you without you getting offended. It's better for my friends to insult me in my face rather than in my back.

"I'm not," I defend. I am far away from the description of monster. First, I am a human being like anyone else around me. Secondly, I have a DNA like a normal human being. Third, it's enough proof I am NOT a monster.

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Well, you are."

"Hey, Clarissa! You're not supposed to be teaming up with Reese." I resist the urge to slap Clarissa's arms or any part of her body since she is focusing on driving.

"Well, considering the way you act around them, you are." Clarissa smirks. The thought of them makes my head ache. 

Then I remembered something. Oh neon pink bathtub no. 

The thought of enjoying some nap and probably some shower at home has been ruined.

"Holy Crap, I mean - crab! Clarissa! Take me back to school, now!" I say alarmingly, remembering I have to 'clean' the art class. I take my bag who lazily sits on the floor and put the straps on my left arm. On the right hand, I take hold of the handle of the car and readily open it if the car stops.

Clarissa looks at me weirdly as if I just prefer going back to school rather than staying at my comfort home. "Huh? Why?" she asks but turned around anyway. I narrow my eyes to the road, hopefully making this car move faster if it was possible.

"Ha! Cass forgot that she has cleaning to do," Reese says and puts out his tongue, how immature. I just ignore Reese and accept my defeat. I slope down the seat and watch the roads passby quickly. I take one last look on Reese who sits comfortably at the back.