Chapter 9 - Turn The Tables

This is quite long... a Cassidy moment with you-know-who-or-not :)

Enjoy!!!!

ღღღღღღღ

Chapter 9 - Turn The Tables || Cassidy's POV

"Suspended." 

That's the only thing I understand at what Mr. Ricarpo said.

"You can't," I said, shaking my head. This is worse than cleaning the art room every day. The guys and girls, a.k.a. the popular, witnessed me getting suspended.

"What makes you think I can't?" Mr. Ricarpo challenged me.

I can hear the girls giggle about something they were whispering about and the boys looked as uncomfortable as ever.

"I need to speak to you. Privately," I said, looking at the other people inside the room that isn't me and Mr. Ricarpo.

"Please?" I added.

Mr. Ricarpo didn't say anything against my decision so he asked them politely to get the out of his office. For the first time, it wasn't me who was nervous on talking alone to Mr. Ricarpo about something bad, it was him.

"What are you planning on? Make sure it isn't dangerous, hurtful, involves with crying-" Mr. Ricarpo asked.

"No. It won't. I promise. I would tell you something in exchange of not suspending me." I smiled at him.

"What on Earth are you talking about? What would that something can make me change my mind?" he asked, clearly not trusting me.

This is the part I take advantage of what I have against the people - the guys - who betrayed me.

"Well, what if I told you a secret about what the boys have been doing while they left me alone cleaning the art class last time? I bet no one told you that right, they only tell you bad things about me which clearly is unfair that I get suspended, don't you think so, Mr. Ricarpo?" I said.

"What are you talking about?" he said with more interested.

"Well, I would only tell you if you keep it a secret," I said with my knowing smile. I feel like selling drugs to someone, I have this evil smile and Mr. Ricarpo looks like an innocent kid falling for my charms.

"Yeah, yeah, what is it?" he agreed. Seriously, I think he is the reason why the students at Desden High aren't very good with discipline. I'm thinking of even letting him replaced by a better Principal, but I kept that thought to myself since I can take advantage of him sometimes.

"Remember how you said no party allowed during weekday nights that involved with drugs, well, that's where the guys went when they left me alone for Stella's party," I filled him in.

He was quiet for a while and stared at me. "I don't trust you," he said. I was taken aback after I told him something other people wouldn't then said those words to me.

"You have to. It's true. I have witnesses," I said, biting my lip, not wanting my friends to blame.

Mr. Ricarpo looked at me for minutes, trying to find something suspicious.

"Well, since you have never brought up about witnessing something as bad as this to blame someone, I believe you," he said finally.

"You do?" I asked, not sure if he was tricking me.

"If you don't want me to believe you-" he said while turning away from my attention to other stuffs.

"No, no. Forget that I said that," I said, taking back my words.