3

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

    𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Detroit, 5 August 2023

The entire arena was full, charged, ready to support their favorites in the hottest WWE event of the summer. Sylwia looked at the time on her phone, it was almost time to make her official return. In recent months, especially days, there had been a lot of speculation on the web about this; now it was time to confirm those rumors.

That morning, entering the arena, still empty, Sylwia felt those butterflies in her stomach that she also felt at the beginning of her career, it was a good feeling. That dejavu of hers which also signified her new beginning, how romantic.

Then her blue eyes landed on the ring. That square that had given her so much, if not everything. The thought of not being able to perform anymore made her very sad, but she thought of Paul's words: 'you will soon return where you belong'. Sylwia knew the only obstacle was herself, and her fear of getting injured, not even for her, she already faced a lot of them in her career, but for not being able to take care of her son.

She just had to find a solution for this, she wanted to return doing what she loved the most. She wanted to be happy, and knew her son would have loved to have her happy as well.

It was a matter of time and she could return where she truly belonged.

"You've got this, Sylwia." The woman repeated to herself. "You can do it."

Florida, January 2012

"I don't think you'll work as a face." Those were Vince McMahon's words as he looked closely at Sylwia. "You look like a perfect heel. What was that thing you say after you win?"

"Boys enjoyed, girls envied?" Sylwia sounded a little bit unsure in her reply. "Is it cringe?" Honestly it was a catch-up phrase she invented in that exactly moment, overcome by euphoria.

"No." Vince McMahon smiled, laying a hand on the girl's shoulder. "It is perfect for who i picture you to be in the ring."

The man then went on to explain to her what he had in mind for her, who she should become when she stepped foot in the ring: she had to be every single man's forbidden desire. Yes, it was not exactly a new gimmick, but watching the girl, that role was made for her.

Not only for her long legs, blonde hair and her external beauty, because it was obvious that Sylwia Wodiczko was beautiful, but also for the way she moved, so sinuous and proud; ravishing also when throwing a punch. Plus, which man didn't love an Eastern European woman?