22

𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆𝘁𝘄𝗼

    𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗻    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆𝘁𝘄𝗼

November 2015

It was supposed to be a fun night, one of the last ones before tying the knot. His friends set up a great party just for him, to celebrate, but Randy was having no fun.

Celebrate... Celebrate what?

That he messed up everything and now was stuck in a relationship which did not made him happy at all?

Of course he did love Kim, otherwise he wouldn't have asked her to marry him... but she was not Sylwia. What was he supposed to do right now?

He already screwed up everything with the Polish girl, should he risk it all to go back to her? Or should he play it safe and stay with Kim? He would've broken her heart too, and that was the last thing he needed, to be responsible for another heartbreak.

His friends, the ones who did not know personally the blonde bombshell, kept telling him that it was better that way, that Kim was better for him, better than a twenty something years old girl who was probably too focused on her career right now to be a wife... If they only knew her how much he did.

Kim was more mature, more family oriented, and made him happy. Sylwia was young, ambitious, and made him happier.

Somewhat they always assumed you knew nothing when young.

"What's with that grudge?" Cody couldn't help but ask to his best friend, sitting by the counter right next to him. "This should be your party, but you're here all alone drinking... what's that? Tequila?"

"Polish vodka." The tattooed man replied, taking down another shot. "This party sucks." He spoke again, gesturing to the bartender to fill his glass again and one another for his friend. "Whoever set this up... Don't let him do it ever again."

At his words, Cody chuckled, bringing his glass to his lips and drinking it. "It's not that bad and you're lucky it wasn't me who planned this. I would have been offended."

"You would have survived the same." Randy chuckled. "I'm getting married. Again." It was like he was thinking out loud, a monologue in front of another shot of vodka and a good friend near. Saying those words out loud made Randy understood that it was all real.

"Try to contain your enthusiasm." Cody sarcastically commented. "Randy, from friend to friend, you're looking miserable. So just say what's really going on." And being a close friend, Dusty Rhodes's youngest kid already knew what was going on in Randy's mind and heart. And he knew that he was thinking anyone or anything but Kim or his upcoming wedding.