12

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

    𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧    𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

August 2013

"She's going to hate this!" Paul couldn't help but point out at the boarding members. "Actually, she's going to hate all of us!"

Those were actually his famous last words before someone knocked on the door. Paul locked eyes with all the people in the room, Randy Orton included, before allowing to come in.

"Good morning." Sylwia greeted those present with a polite smile on her face. Fresh from her debut on Smackdown, which took place last episode, in a victory against Summer Rae, the Polish blonde was ready to learn about her next storyline.

It was a pretty busy time for the promotion, with SummerSlam the following weekend.

"Good morning, Sylwia!" Paul smiled back at her, following by the other people who greeted back. "Please, take a seat!"

The girl nodded, only now noticing that also Randy was there, and the only empty seat was right next to him. Isn't it fucking great she thought. They didn't speak in the last month and half, at all; they just asked to their friends how the other one was doing. So prideful of them, who couldn't put aside their big egos to fix their situation.

She sat down, nodding at his direction.

"Sylwia." Randy nodded back, his eyes shamefully lingering on her figure. "Looking good." He said, also hinting at her brand new breast implants.

"Randy." She just said back. "You still don't look like a champion, thou."

The whole room looked at her in disbelief, some admiring her not shutting her mouth, some fearing for her a possible reaction from the Apex Predator; who, in response, just let out a laugh and shook his head. "Everything at the right time, little girl."

"Whatever you say."

"Okay..." Paul cleared his throat, bringing back attention on him. "We called you over here, Sylwia, to discuss your further storyline." He spoke, causing the girl to nod. "Well, keep in mind that this is temporary, which could be cut shorter if not well liked..." He tried to reassure her already, fearing a possible outburst from the Pole. "And remember that we plan on giving you a title in February. You did an excellent work at NXT, and since your tryouts you only got better, in the ring and on the mic, which is very impressive and positive. You've already managed to establish yourself as one of our top heels."

"I'm glad of that." Sylwia proudly smiled. "And hopefully this will only get better."

"I have no doubts about it." Paul nodded. "With this being said, our creative teams decided it was a good idea, for your character, to create a little stable with this man right here." He pointed out at Randy, who had a smirk on his face. "I..."