18

𝗕𝗲𝗷𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗱
    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

    𝗕𝗲𝗷𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗱    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

November 2014

Powerhouse. That was the wrestling style Sylwia adopted since her return. Devastating, powerful, dominating, also helped by her build, the Pole was truly unstoppable. It was not a different style from what she had adopted up to that point, she just perfected it to its best, but previously, before her injury, the blonde Polish woman also used to use aerial maneuvers. She was almost afraid to perform her moonsault again, but, luckily for her, she had found another finisher, also thanks to the help of Beth Phoenix -who had trained her since her arrival in the federation-.

Since her return, the blonde earned a title match at Survivor Series, last defeating Nikki Bella to become AJ Lee's challenger. Stephanie McMahon had promised her that title, now it was finally time to take it; she should have already been around her waist for nine months, but unfortunately her injury happened.

Although she mainly performed on the Smackdown roster, it was on the episode of Raw before the PPV that the match was made official to the public, setting up a table with chairs in the center of the ring to sign the contract. Knowing the hatred that Sylwia and April felt in real life, the creative team decided to give the two girls freedom in their promo; they knew they would give their all and film something spectacular.

But why did the two girls hate each other? It all started with the fact that April didn't think Sylwia was the great destructive force, or the natural talent everyone said she was, and therefore all that push in the direction of the girl was only because she was yet another blonde with a beautiful face and a statuesque body. Honestly April thought that also Sylwia being close to Randy Orton was another main reason of her being there, getting pushed.

It wasn't just a matter of her character, the American wrestler knew that the Polish girl was so sure of herself even with the cameras off, with such an enormous ego that would have feed whole families.

But the same could be said about what Sylwia thought of April. Acclaimed for some reason unknown to her, no real talent, unbearable, the list was long of reasons why she couldn't stand her. And yes, she thought she was there because of her relationship with CM Punk.

The only difference was that, with the cameras off, Sylwia thought April was nothing short of non-existent; and this led to the American not being able to stand her even more.

The current champion was the first to enter, still dressed in her denim shorts and black t-shirt; she shook hands with fans as she walked up the ramp, then made her usual entrance before taking a seat behind the table. It was Stephanie McMahon who presided over the signing of the contract.