4

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆
    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

    𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

January 2012

                           It didn't take long to find out which club Sylwia would go to that evening, knowing Maryse's glamorous tastes, but above all thanks to Mike. Randy didn't even have to make an effort to get him to speak in what appeared to be a casual, friendly conversation with hidden intent.

"This is the worst idea you've ever had." Cody repeated for the umpteenth time, sitting in the passenger seat as he tried to cover his face. "This is the rapid downhill slide of your divorce, my friend." Already heard also that, nothing new. "Why do we have to crush in a girls hangout that we have nothing to do with because we weren't rightly invited?"

"Are you done?" Randy asked impatiently, he couldn't stand hearing him complain anymore. "Do you think I don't know? If I don't seem to care, I don't understand why you should!"

Cody didn't reply to his words, resigned and aware that he couldn't do anything to make him change his mind. So, he wanted to go down a path he couldn't return back, so let him do; he warned but his friend did not want to listen.

Finding parking was easier than expected, and soon the two men found themselves in one of Orlando's most glamorous clubs. It wasn't the kind of place the two men were used to, but knowing Maryse, they couldn't expect otherwise. The Canadian blonde loved everything that was fashionable.

"What's the plan now?" Cody asked loudly to be heard over the loud music. "You have one, don't you?"

"Of course I do!" Randy replied, rolling his eyes. His plan was as simple and basic as it could be: make it look like a coincidence. As said, basic but realistic.

The place wasn't very crowded yet, finding the three girls was quite easy, or, better said, the two girls. A look of defeat appeared on the Apex Predator's face as he realized that Sylwia wasn't there; Cody's reaction, however, was different, happy and hopeful to be able to leave before anything could happen.

But before Cody even speak, here appeared the blonde Polish woman, who sat at the table with Maryse and Victoria; she was carrying a drink in her hand, suggesting that she was at the bar.

"Randy..." Cody called, noticing the expression on his friend's face. An expression he did not like.

Randy was almost stunned at the sight of the girl. She looked so different, but that not mean in a worse way. Her long blonde hair, which reached above her elbow, was left loose, she wasn't wearing gym clothes, obviously, but a short red dress that highlighted her long legs and sculpted physique, and she was wearing even more makeup. A real femme fatale.