10

𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 "𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆"
    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻

    𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 "𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆"    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻

April 2013

To say Sylwia was literally sunshine would have been an understatement. She was literally the sun.

Randy knew he was not an easy man to deal with, but somehow Sylwia managed to stay with him, by his side. No matter what, she was there.

On his good days, she was there, on his bad days, she was there; a constant presence that was damned good for him.

But what seemed like a fairy tale at the beginning was not always such. Their bed was not always made of roses at night.

Both having two strong personalities, both having different commitments to the company, both needing two different things at that time of their lives, and, realistically speaking, those years of difference; It was hard sometimes, really, but neither Sylwia nor Randy liked to give up. At least, as long as they could.

Sylwia even got to know Randy's daughter, Alanna, that Christmas when she couldn't return to her family in Poland; something that man cared so much about. She's a dad's friend. That was how she was introduced to the little girl who looked like a lot like her father. She should have understood everything right then, but she didn't.

At first it was cool, just 'casually dating' to find out what it could have been, Sylwia made it work for her longer than she ever had for anyone else, longer than she wanted. But she couldn't make it work for her forever.

Day after day, the young Polish girl ended up falling madly in love with Randy Orton. Although she was sure he somehow felt the same way; but he never called it how it was.

Despite this, Randy had always been there for her. He always surprised her, when he could, after one of her matches in NXT, he tried as much as possible to spend time with her, cheered her, he was caring, protective, attentive to even the girl's smallest quirks. He couldn't deny that he also fell in love with her, deeply and unconditionally.

There were times when it was him who did not feel good enough for her, because, again, she was sun and he was midnight rain.

Looking at it now, he wished he had done to keep her, to let her understand how good she was to him and to his life. He felt like he could be his true self with her, like he could be truly happy.

Still, sometimes love was not enough to save an indefinite something, and, as stated, they were in two different moments of their life.

Additionally, Sylwia was also busy with her graduation, which would come in early June, and was scheduled to make it to the finals to usher in the first NXT women's champion. While Randy, now permanently divorced, was almost always traveling around the United States, then rightly with his daughter, and had big plans planned with the company.