14

𝗢𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻
    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

    𝗢𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

January 2014

As predictable, it was never the last time, and every time they found themselves locked in the nearest locker room, hotel room or whatsoever. We're good friends now that was what they told people, but none believed it. How could they? When them two couldn't take eyes and hands off each other.

And it didn't matter if their TV relationship had just ended, they just couldn't get enough of each other and of those illicit affairs they had.

Their TV characters had just 'broken up', after the girl, fed up with being just the man's valet, rebelled, leaving him alone after a lost match to continue her career alone. In reality, though, they couldn't but get along even better than what they did when they were technically together.

The girl was also having prolific success at work, where she had also appeared in a few episodes of the reality show Total Divas and, obviously, in the ring. Thanks to her height and muscles, now fitter than ever, she had quickly managed to establish herself as one of the most unstoppable and dominant women in the entire women's division. Randy was immensely proud of her, and the best was yet to come, as she was scheduled to win her first championship, the Divas', the following month at Elimination Chamber.

Sylwia felt happy, for real, still, she could have been happier if Randy finally left Kim. She knew what they were doing was wrong, and completely against her self respect, but she couldn't stop it: he was too much of an addiction and she was way too into it to just let it go, no matter if he wasn't hers to loose and she was living for the hope of it all.

"She's going for the Moonsault!" Michael Cole exclaimed excitedly from the commentators' table, as Sylwia jumped on the third rope, ready to perform her finisher move. "Sylwia Wodiczko wants to end the match and it's game over and good night for Brie Bella!"

As the referee officially took the three count, Sylwia smirked as she got another win over the Bella Twins, and every match only brought her closer to her title, which was held by AJ Lee.

Once the bell rang, Sylwia asked for a microphone, which a staff member handed her. Now, on the centre of the ring, with Brie Bella still laying breathless on the ground, the Polish bombshell kneeled down, grabbing Brie's hair as she started her promo. "What happened today to your... which Bella are you honey? Never mind! This is nothing compared to what will happen to your beloved Divas Champion." She rolled her eyes, letting go of Brie and getting up again. "AJ, honey, I know you're somewhere there listening, don't even bother showing your face to my delightful presence, but just start counting your numbered days as champions, because once you'll be face to face with me..." She let out a laugh. "Moja słodka, you'll return being the nothing you've always been!"