24

𝗟𝗼𝗺𝗹
    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

    𝗟𝗼𝗺𝗹    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

United States, 2020

After loosing her Smackdown's championship at WrestleMania 33 to Naomi, Sylwia was drafted to Raw, while Randy stayed at Smackdown. Maybe it was for the better, creating distance, seeing each other less.

In Raw, Sylwia kept making history, conquering also Raw Women's Championship and retaining it at the first ever women's Elimination Chambers match, only for the loosing it at WrestleMania 34 against Nia Jax. Randy was incredibly proud of her.

The man, instead, went to become finally a Gran Slam Champion by winning that same year the United States Championship. Sylwia was undoubtedly proud of him as well.

Professionally, their lives were going well, winning golds and all; or at least, Sylwia was forced to stop after a concussion during a match against Ronda Rousey, forcing her to vacate her Raw Women's Championship. The Polish girl was supposed to head into WrestleMania 35's main event, but instead she just had to watch it from backstage.

She was drafted back to SmackDown after that, conquering the SmackDown Women's Championship for the second time, for then being drafted again in the summer to Raw switching her title to Raw Women's Champion, marking her third reign as such, along side Randy.

Although, after loosing her title in December to Alexa Bliss, Sylwia's appearances on tv became more rare, also due the unexplainable popularity of some other female superstars, such as Becky Lynch. Seriously, what was that hype about? Sylwia couldn't explain it.

She couldn't lie, she felt anger and frustration about it, especially because her contract expired on June 2020.

And her unhappiness was noticeable, especially to Randy. He even tried to talk to her, but it was usually small talks which led to nothing.

Although, everything changed after WrestleMania 36, after Randy was defeated by Edge and Sylwia successfully defeated her mentor Beth Phoenix in a non titled match. It was from then that the Polish girl began not to fight anymore, a fact given by the discovery she made in the second week of April.

It was after two in the morning, locked in the bathroom of her home in Orlando, that Sylwia discovered she was pregnant. She would have been a liar if she hadn't admitted that the world collapsed on her at that very moment. She wasn't ready, but Marek was very happy to learn that he was going to be a father.

After a period of reflection, with her contract expiring and feeling homesick, Sylwia spoke to WWE management. It was time for her to take a step back, go back to basics, and think about her new life.