8

𝗚𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹
     𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

     𝗚𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹     𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 4 November 2023

                     The adrenaline was high in the locker rooms, backstage, for the athletes. Sylwia sat behind the gorilla together with Bianca, Masami, Pamela and Kaori, waiting for their match, on the screen you could still see the match valid for the WWE United States title.

The women joked with each other, also going over the moves they should have performed; there was a serene, friendly atmosphere, completely different from their characters. It was also Kaori's return, and she was probably the most excited among them.

About then minutes later, after showing Logan Paul's victory over Rey Mysterio, a staff member called the women: it was their time.

The first one to make her entrance was Bianca Belair, then it was Sylwia's turn. The Polish blonde quickly fixed her hair and made sign of cross before hearing her music resound throughout the arena. Her entrance was contained compared to her usual, in compliance with the customs of the country of the event, a veiled seduction on the part of the woman, who did not give up casting a winking glance towards the cameras. The last one to enter, of course, was Iyo Sky accompanied by Bayley.

Once all three women were in the ring, Byron Saxton began with the introductions. "The following content is scheduled for one fall and is for the WWE Women's Championship!" The man spoke through his microphone. "Introducing first, from Knoxville, Tennessee, the EST of WWE: Bianca Belair!"

Bianca waved her long black braid, smiling at the crowd.

"From Katowice, Poland, she's God's prettiest creation: Sylwia Wodiczko!"

Sylwia moved to the center of the ring, stealing the show, while making herself admired, almost as if she were truly a goddess.

"Accompanied by Bayley, from Tokyo, Japan, representing Damage CNTRL, she's the WWE Women's Champion: Iyo Sky!"

The referee took Iyo's belt and raised it in the center of the ring, while the three wrestlers got into position. As the bell rang, signalling the start of the match, Sylwia immediately rolled out the ring, shrugging at her two opponents, gesturing them to fight, as she went to approached the barricades, glaring at Bayley.

Her plan was simple, let them fight, let them do the work and get tired, so she could take advantage of it.

After a while, after seeing many distractions from Bayley, the Polish woman decided it was finally time to get into action. Sylwia ran towards Bayley, just in time before she could do anything, and threw a punch to her face, causing her to fall back, stunned.

Smirking, Sylwia fixed her hair and rushed to enter into the ring, where Bianca was going for a pin. The blonde pushed the American wrestler away, kicking her out of the ring, and hurried to take that pin on Iyo, who kicked out at two.