13

𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀
    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

    𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

November 2013

The chemistry was undeniable, everyone could see it. It was rare, unique, real. Whenever there were Randy Orton and Sylwia Wodiczko in that ring, it was not their wrestler characters, it was them real selves. Without a doubt, one of the best televised couples in all WWE story.

Some even referred Sylwia as a buffer and better wrestler version of Stacy Keibler, with both women being blonde, super tall and linked with the Missouri native champion.

Despite this, behind the scenes, it was a whole different story. Sure, Sylwia managed to control her anger issues when it came to Randy, and somewhat they really acted like civil adults; once she even talked to him for two straight minutes without freaking out, that was surely a success. She also laughed at something he said once.

Randy was aware she still rightfully had of resentment towards him, and seeing even a little smile from her when with him, that was something he was really grateful for.

Both of them were aware it was hard, if not impossible, to have that kind of relationship they had then, but Sylwia felt ready to call it for a truce. That did not mean she was not mad at him, because fucking hell she still was, but pretending to herself too to hate him was becoming too much.

She did not hate him, she did, for a while, but that was more for anger; honestly she thought she could never really hate him. Yes, those were just few months, and clearly they meant much more for her than what they did for Randy, but what she felt, and still did, for him was something of inexplicable.

If only she knew it was the same for him...

That night, the one before Survivor Series, the blonde girl from Poland found herself wandering through the corridors of the Miami based hotel where the superstars stayed overnight, looking for a particular room. It was, however, still early, around 22 or something, and, even though she had a match herself in the ppv, she decided that her beauty sleep could wait until she sorted that shit out.

Once in front of the door she was looking for, Sylwia made the sign of the cross before knocking loudly; just to be sure to be heard. She knocked few more times, always loudly, 'till Randy opened up his door.

"About time you fucking opened up, Orton!" The girl rolled her blue eyes in frustration, maybe second guessing the truce she planned to. "Don't you know it's extremely rude to make a lady wait?"

"Sylwia?" He sounded surprised, surely he was not expecting to see her at his door. "What are you doing?"

"Are you busy?" She asked back. "May I enter? I really don't feel like to let unknown passers-by hear my business in a hotel corridor." Was she bothering him? Was he already waiting for someone else? Maybe coming there was not a good choice, but it was too late now.