15

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂
    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

    𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

February 2014

Her left knee started to hurt a little since the last training. Nothing of too serious, at least that was what doctors told her, but she had to cautious to not make it really serious; although it was almost impossible, since she was scheduled to win her first championship in two weeks and had two upcoming matches. A little bit of ice and everything would have been fine, that was what she told to herself.

"Are you sure you're fine?" Randy asked Sylwia again, for like the millionth time that evening. Everyone could see how concerned the man was, and that left Sylwia to think that maybe she shouldn't have mentioned him her knee pain at all.

"Bejba, I'm fine!" She tried to reassure him, raising her hand to play with his short beard, as she was laying with her head on his lap, on the couch of her locker room, waiting for Smackdown to start and to have her match against Cameron. "Nothing to worry about! Also meds said it was nothing serious!"

"They told to be careful." He corrected her, his blue eyes full of concern as he started to play with her long blonde hair. "Knees injuries are nothing to sleep on, they are very serious!"

Sylwia rolled her eyes, smirking at him. "Okay dad, I'll be careful!"

"That's daddy for you!" Randy immediately snapped, causing both of them to laugh. He soon returned serious, looking down at girl with both concern and admiration. He couldn't help but think how beautiful she was. "But seriously, Sylwia, I don't want you to get hurt or injured. Our work is pretty rough itself, we gotta do our best to not get hurt too bad..."

"It's the risk of our job, though..." The girl straightened up, so she could sit face to face with the man, a little smile on her face. "Are you saying that you worry for me everytime I step in the ring?"

Randy nodded, placing a hand behind her neck and bringing her closer to him, their faces now just few centimetres apart. "You have no idea how much I'd want to punch or deliver my RKO to everyone who dares to touch you. Scripted or not, women or men, I do not care."

"Sweet." She commented with a chuckle, placing her lips on his, moving her body on his lap as his arms circled her, bringing her even closer to him if possible.

Gently squeezing the girl's hair in his hand - even being careful not to tear any of her extensions -, Randy reluctantly broke away from her lips, pushing her head back slightly, leaving her neck exposed. His lips started to leave a trail of kisses along the entire collarbone, then up to the neck and then finally returning to her lips.

Meanwhile, Sylwia managed literally to rip off his t-shirt, exposing his muscular chest, running her hands all over it. "Nice view." She commented between kisses.