9

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

    𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

September 2012

When Randy saw Sylwia, when the girl opened the door for him, he thought he saw an angel. His jaw almost dropped on the floor at her sight.

On her side, the Polish girl narrowed her eyebrows, waiting for the man to do or say something. "Normally people greet each other when they met. It's called having good manners." She pointed out. "Good evening, Randy."

The man gulped, composing himself. "Good evening, Sylwia." He flashed her a smile. "Sorry, I was just enchanted by how beautiful you look tonight."

"Just tonight? I'm offended."

"You always do, but tonight a little more because you're my date."

"What a simp."

That evening Randy took her to a nice Polish restaurant in Winter Park, and he could never forget the smile on the girl's face. And he himself was happy to have made her happy.

He knew how difficult it was to be away from home, and he could only imagine how much harder it was for Sylwia, alone on the other side of the world, far from her friends and family. That night, he wanted her to feel like at home.

No bars or clubs, no drunken conversations, just the two of them and Polish folk music for company.

Everyone in the restaurant spoke Polish, and Randy was once again enchanted to see how much more fluent and beautiful Sylwia was in her native language, with her people. She had a radiant smile, and her blue eyes were smiling too.

"What?" She asked, turning to face the man after giving their orders to a waiter. "Do my hair look bad? Or do I have something on my face?"

"You look breathtaking." Randy replied with a shrug. "That's all." There was a hint of smile on his face as he laid his hand on the table to hold hers.

Sylwia widened her eyes at his action, but did not move her hand. Instead, she looked around, trying to not let him show the redness which was appearing on her face. "Thanks. Stating the obvious again."

However, Randy noticed how her cheeks, despite her wearing lot of makeup, were of a different shade of red from her blush, and smirked. "Look at you blushing, don't tell me I'm making you shy!"

She shot him a dirty glance, rolling her eyes after. "You wish." Then a smirk appeared on her face. "I almost prefer the asshole version of yourself, what happened to you, Randy Orton?"

Knowing it was not only him to have an effect on her, but also her on him, Sylwia decided to play his same game. After all, there was nothing which could have stopped them now. They were both single and young, with nothing to loose anymore.