16

𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

    𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

July, 2014

It all started during a promoting tour, in the summer of 2014. Sylwia was not ashamed to admit that she was probably the most ignorant person when it came to American football. Seriously, what was that? Nothing compared to the real football she grew up watching with. Yet, she was so disinterested in learning about that sport, that she asked no questions to her colleagues or friends about it, even before that promotional tour linked with an American football team she did not even recall the name.

She was not ready to return to combat, at least from a medical point of view, she wore a brace on her left knee that allowed her to be able to walk or move without causing further damage, and she did physiotherapy and rehabilitation every day; she wanted to return to fighting as soon as possible and establish herself at the top of the women's division again.

Despite the injury and the absence from the in-ring competition, the Pole was able to carry out promotional activities for the company, and she had just started: however, busy months lay ahead.

It was July when some WWE stars, including her and Randy, were selected along with some NFL players for a commercial. The location was Foxborough, in Massachusetts, at the New England Patriots stadium.

"Give me your hand!" Randy spoke, once they entered the stadium and saw how many stairs they would have to climb. There was no way he would have let her do it alone and risking her injury to get worse.

Narrowing her eyebrows, the Pole let out a frown. "I am capable of walking by myself, thanks for the concern!"

She even tried to go ahead of him, but the man stopped her immediately, managing to put her in his arms. "You have to stop being this stubborn." He said, his eyes stuck on her lips. How much he wanted to kiss her right now, but there were people and cameras already everywhere. "You good?"

"Well..." There was now a smirk on the blonde's face who put an arm around his neck. "Can't lie, that was hot, so..." She leaned in to whisper into his ear. "Thank you. Daddy."

"Sylwia." Randy breathed. That girl always knew how to tease him and turn him on. "Just wait until we're done with this shit."

Chuckling, Sylwia waved back her hair. To an outside eye, the two seemed like a real couple: he a thoughtful boyfriend, she a lively girlfriend. If only they all knew that what they had was just an addicting illicit affair, not even that secret anymore.

An army of hairdressers, makeup artists and costume designers took on WWE stars and looked after them; Patriots players were also with them. Sylwia couldn't name not even one of them, while watching her fellow superstars talking with them as they were friends; even Randy, who was talking with a guy as tall as him.