19

𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲
    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

    𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

March, 2015

                    Taking part in her first WrestleMania was beyond shocking for Sylwia, who couldn't still realise that was seriously her life. Three years and half and her world completely turned upside down in such a positive and exciting way.

If someone told her younger self, she would have been a WWE superstar or a role model for all Eastern European girls, honestly she wouldn't have believed it. Of course, she knew she was made for big things, but she always imagined her big things to happen only in her country, or somewhat still in Europe; not surely from the other side of the globe.

She was well aware she was making history at such a young age, and hell if she was proud of herself! Now defending her title in a triple threat match against Nikki Bella and AJ Lee in the greatest event of world wrestling entertainment! What an achievement!

As she stood on the hotel terrace, admiring the landscape of Santa Clara, Sylwia felt an overwhelming feeling in her stomach, of pride and perhaps even happiness.

It was late at night, she should have been sleeping already by hours ago, to be well rested for her big day, but she just couldn't.

"I knew I would have found you here." Randy's voice almost made her jump, she certainly didn't expect him to reach her. "Knocked on your door but got no response." He later carried on explaining, while taking place beside her, his arm automatically around her shoulder to pull her closer to him. "It was either you ran away or you sneaked out here."

"I could have locked myself in some handsome man's room, you couldn't know." Sylwia teased with a smile, her head resting on his shoulder. He was wearing his usual cologne, the one she once bought him as a present and he kept buying it once it was over, because it reminded him of her.

"Oh, please." Randy shook his head, a sly smile forming on his face; he ruffled her long blonde hair. "You wouldn't dare."

"You sure about that?" The girl shot him a questioning glance. "What makes you think such a thing?"

When traveling, it was not uncommon for the couple to leave their respective rooms late at night to sit together on the terrace, admire the view and have intense conversations. Randy spoke about his past, sharing some childhood memories with the girl; Sylwia often told him about her experiences, telling him some facts about her home country. They could have spoken about everything, from having a deep conversation to laughing at idiotic things; it was all so natural.