7

𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

    𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

September 2012

Randy Orton was not a coward, and refused to act like one right now. And what Cody was suggesting him, well, that was a coward move.

Stop everything now you're still in time. That was Cody's great advice, which annoyed Randy a lot. He knew his friend was only trying to protect him, but he was a grown ass man who knew what he was doing. Or kinda knew. Still, he did not like that advice.

So here he was, standing outside Sylwia's flat door, knocking it loudly to be heard.

He did not have to wait long, thou, as he could literally hear her running to the door. Probably she was waiting for someone already, which made Randy a little bit nervous. She couldn't kick him away, could she?

"You?" Sylwia almost yelled when seeing Randy at her door. She did not look mad or angry, just surprised. "Good morning, Randy, may I know what are you doing here?" She then proceeded to ask more politely, even sarcastically smiling at him.

"Good morning, Sylwia. Always a pleasure to see you again." Randy smirked at her, quickly glancing inside her house. "I was passing by, remembered you lived nearby and said why not saying hello to my favourite Polish lady." That was a lie, he wanted to stop there because of a personal wish, and not because of a stupid coincidence. His blue eyes laid on her, still without makeup and her hair tied in a messy ponytail, wearing a top and some shorts; based on her look it did not look like she was waiting any guest. "Am I disturbing something?"

"Yeah, must be destiny." Sylwia commented, narrowing her eyebrows. "No, you're not disturbing." She put aside, gesturing him to enter. "Take off your shoes, please."

That was Randy's first time stepping into her flat, which was very similar to the one the company gave him back in his rookie days; just hers was decorated more with Slavic decorations all over. "I was unsure if I would find you here." He said, placing his shoes in the shoe rack at the entrance. "I thought you were at the center."

"I am house cleaning." The Pole replied. "Cleaners are about to come and I don't want them to think this is dirty house!" She accompanied the man into the living room, where she motioned for him to sit on the settee. "Make yourself comfortable, but do not dare to make a mess!" She grabbed the broom handle and looked at Randy with a challenging look. "I bet you don't want to know what I will do with this."

"Yeah, not looking forward it." Randy nodded, forcing himself to not laugh. "Aren't cleaners supposed to clean?" He couldn't help but ask just after. "They're pointless if you do the job!"

Lest he ever say it, the girl turned and gave him a dirty look, the kind that might have killed someone if they could. "Your question is pointless." She just said, returning to clean. "There are some pierogi in kitchen, but also some other Polish food, in case you're hungry for something good."