5

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

    𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

February, 2012

In the front row sat her family, her friends, smiling as they watched the evening's live matches, proudly waving a large Polish flag. As promised, they were all there cheering for her. February 12, 2012, a day that neither Sylwia nor her loved ones would ever forget: the day of her official debut.

"Is it okay?" The costume designer asked her, while tightening the girl's red gear top a little more. "Or is it too tight?"

"Actually you have to tight a little more." Sylwia admitted, mentally noting to get breast implants when her first money arrived. Once the costume designer had finished, the girl looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. "I look hot." She said to her own reflection, pushing back some hair and adding another layer of red lip gloss.

She was ready for an house live show, although she looked like WrestleMania ready with all that glam.

An attendant knocked on her dressing room door, warning her that there were only ten minutes until her debut. "Kick some asses and not let your hair extensions being ripped off!" The girl spoke again to her reflection in the mirror. Once last glance and she finally left her own dressing room.

A backstage worker showed her the way to the gorilla and, once she went there, she started to warm up. From the first time she joined the federation, her muscles were visibly bigger and more sculpted, but this still did not take away her femininity.

"Sylwia."

The girl almost froze in her place when she heard that voice. Since that night at the club a month ago, the girl had tried to have minimal interactions with Randy Orton, it was better that way.

"Randy."

The man now stood in front of her, in his ring gear, he still hadn't changed from his match, which just ended a couple of minutes ago. That day, Sylwia noticed that his wife and daughter were also at the stadium. Despite this, the girl still saw his interactions with fans, even with her unaware father, who, taken by euphoria and not knowing who those people were, also took a quick photo with the man. But she was sure Randy knew it was her father, that Polish flag was quite like an identification. Who else stood there with such a flag?

"I wanted to wish you the best of luck for your match." The man spoke, still a little out of breath.

"Luck is for losers." The girl replied, an awkward smile forming on her face. "But thank you, I guess."