21

𝗟𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲

        𝗟𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲        𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲

September 2015

               298 day as Divas Champion, WWE just crowned Sylwia as the longest reigning Divas Champion in history, breaking the previous record of AJ Lee, which was 'only' 295 days. To celebrate such a success, a promo had been set for that Smackdown episode, the roster where Sylwia performed the most.

Setting up the center of the ring for a party, and the entire roster backstage to witness what was supposed to be like a big time, Sylwia made her entrance on live television, accompanied by her three 'faction' companions, namely Alicia Fox and the Bella twins, then entered the ring and strutted her stuff in front of the cameras.

Randy Orton was there too, obviously, sitting backstage with some close friends and admiring the girl from afar, what he had been doing in the last couple of months. Understandingly and rightfully, the girl did not even look at him by mistake, let alone even tell him a single world. In her world he did just became a nothing, irrelevant; or at least that was what he thought.

He couldn't know how many sleepless nights she had, how only she wanted to be with him. However, nothing would have been resolved if he had known, in fact, perhaps he would have even been pleased, or would have laughed about it together with his fiancée; but that was what Sylwia thought too.

If she only knew how his heart was bleeding too like hers.

"Ladies and gentlemen, you're pleased to welcome your longest reigning Divas Champion in history: Sylwia Wodiczko!" The ring announcer yelled.

"To the surprise of absolutely no one, I, Sylwia Wodiczko, made history in the women's division!" The blonde champion started to cut her promo. "Now, peasants are supposed to bow down in front of greatness, of someone level up above them, but I've lived enough long here to know y'all don't understand or even know what good manners are." She rolled her eyes, with the crowd booing her. "Oh, enough talking about you! Y'all didn't accomplish nothing in your lives! Unless me, who did not even need an introduction to ink you're in front of the all time greatest! So you can now boo me as long as you want, but truth is: all the girls and women are jealous of me, devastated by the comparison themselves do everyday in front of their mirrors; while their boyfriends and husbands love me, but also hate me for being their forbidden dream!" Biting her lips, Sylwia had to suppress a laugh, not being able to not go off script for a sentence. "Just like also your future husbands do too!"

At that joke, some wrestlers looked at Randy, trying not to attract too much attention to get his wrath. To their surprise, the man only chuckled. However, if it would have been anyone else, there was no doubt Randy Orton would have already beaten the shit out of that person; but it was Sylwia... how could he do such a thing? He already did enough.

"Okay, not to brag around, but, seriously losers, are you really surprised that I wrote history?" The blonde Divas Champion from Poland kept cutting her promo. "I mean, have you been living under a rock? Look at me, I'm the most dominant woman in the whole WWE, some women even decided to retire after facing me! This is the power I have over this whole division! And women's division has never had or seen such a champion! Don't let my extremely perfect look fool you, because you are looking at the real woman who started the revolution around her, and I'll keep on breaking records, because if not me, then who? The bunch of ugly losers who can only wish for my title?"