17

𝗢𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗽
    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

    𝗢𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗽    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Dallas, October 2014

None knew about her return, and none had to. Not even Randy, who was constantly asking how long it would take for declaring Sylwia clear to compete again. Lying to him was not easy though, considering how close he always was towards her, but the blonde girl managed to do such a great job doing so.

The man lately had been nervous too, since he was scheduled to loose that night at Hell in a Cell to John Cena -a decision taken by the fact that he would have started filming a WWE film the following month, taking him out for some time-, and mad about the fact that Sylwia couldn't be there too; or at least that was what he was supposed to think.

Instead, Sylwia was there, finally free from knee brace and medically clear, hidden in a camper and waiting for her turn and watching every match from her television. Watching Randy's match, she was having a mix of fangirl moments and jolts ones, feeling anxious even though she knew the outcome.

After Randy's official loss, she was quick to send him a text message, telling him very nice words and how proud she was of him regardless everything, and she could only imagine how mad he could possibly be. But maybe her surprising return would have cheered him up a little bit. His response didn't take long and was surprisingly calmer than what Sylwia thought, he even asked more about how she was feeling.

If only he knew.

Quickly, the girl got dressed, getting ready to finally make her in-ring return. Stephanie McMahon went to visit her and both women repeated together what the Polish girl had to do in just a couple of minutes. Bodyguards secretly led her into the arena and the girl quickly ran to the front row, camouflaged in the crowd with a black sweatshirt and sunglasses, waiting for the match between AJ Lee and Paige to end.

AJ locked Paige into her Black Widow, forcing the British girl to tap out few seconds after. And as the referee handed AJ the Divas Championship, Sylwia took off the sunglasses and the sweatshirt, running straight into the ring and attacking AJ from behind with a kick. She hit her several times, with crowd booing her and commentators going crazy for her return.

As final move, Sylwia grabbed AJ's petite figure and applied on her two destructive powerslams. Kneeling down, once the current Divas champion was laying down breathless, the blonde Pole grabbed the championship belt and got up, looking at it and smirking before kissing it, raising it in the air and throwing it against AJ.

"Enjoy while it lasts, you loser, because I'm back to reclaim what's mine!" She yelled to AJ, leaving the ring just after, under people's boos. Sylwia shot another smirk to the cameras before going back behind the scenes, where she was acclaimed by few superstars, who welcomed her back warmly.