Beauty Elder

Chu Feng wasn’t really from the Chu family. He was an adopted son by “Chu Yuan”, the fifth oldest in the Chu family.

That caused Chu Feng to be pushed aside and to be humiliated at a small age. If it wasn’t for Chu Yuan’s protection, he would have already been kicked out of the Chu family. Because of that, Chu Feng was very thankful towards Chu Yuan, and swore to become the pride of Chu Yuan and to win back some honor.

Five years ago, Chu Feng was exactly ten years old and it was the best age to train in the martial arts.

The him at that time had many expectations for training, because he felt that the time to prove himself had arrived.

However, he never would have thought after entering the Azure Dragon School for one month, lightning would strike his body and enter his dantian.

At first, Chu Feng even thought it was good luck, because when he started training, his speed of improvement was astonishing. In two short months, he arrived at the 2nd level of the Spirit realm.

That speed was completely abnormal, and because of that, Chu Feng didn’t dare to tell it to anyone so he hid his strength and continued training.

But the good scene did not last long. Just as Chu Feng thought he became a genius, change happened within his body.

Because of that change, it made it so his cultivation stopped and did not move forward, and he was labeled to have the most horrible talent of a lifetime.

*bzz*

At that time, the Saint Spirit Grass in Chu Feng’s hands was being refined and absorbed by his dantain.

His refining speed was extremely fast and it exceeded common sense. Normally, with Chu Feng’s strength, it would take at least one month to refine the Saint Spirit Grass.

However, looking at it now, it was already half-way refined just after a short while, and Chu Feng’s dantian that felt like a never-ending cave also had a feeling of being full.

*bzz* Suddenly, light floated over Chu Feng’s hand and the other half of the Saint Spirit Grass instantly disappeared.

Also, at the same time, everything changed in Chu Feng’s dantian.

The nine lightning beasts interwove with each other. It was hurriedly moving, and it was actually condensing. Finally, it turned into a pill-like object.

After the pill formed itself, endless spiritual energy surged out from it like a tide washing Chu Feng’s body. Very soonly, it permeated through his entire body.

*whoosh*

Chu Feng suddenly opened his eyes, and there were traces of lightning in them! An indescribable expression hung on his face.

“I succeeded. After five years, I finally succeeded.” Chu Feng was incomparably joyful. He jumped down from the bed, and as he walked around, he sized up his body.

In the journey of martial cultivation, the known realms were the following:

Spirit, Origin, Profound, and Heaven. Those were the four big realms, and every realm was divided into nine levels.

The 1st level of the Spirit realm. The main point of it was to train the physical body with special methods, and to increase strength.