Su Mei's Fiancé

“What happened? Why is Chu Feng still not back yet!”

In a certain area in the plaza, Su Mei tightly frowned. Her eyes swept everywhere as she tried to find Chu Feng.

“Don’t worry. With his cultivation, as long as he doesn’t enter that area, he would not have any troubles within the Ghost Horn Forest. I’m sure that he’s a bit too greedy, and for better achievements, he must still be hunting Ghost Horn Beasts.”

Su Rou stood next to Su Mei while wearing a white skirt. She stood up elegantly and every single frown or smile could hook one’s soul. She was extremely attracting. No matter where the sisters went, they would become the focal point of everyone’s eyes. They would move the males’ heart and cause jealousy for the females.

“Sister Su Rou, Mei’er, long time no see!”

An extremely magnetic voice rang out and a very handsome, beautiful young man walked over. He was holding a fan in his hand and waved in front of his chest. He could really be said to be elegant and graceful. Countless females on scene shot a sidewards glance then cried in surprise.

The reason why he had so much attention not only was because he was handsome, his clothing that he wore was the clothing for Lingyun School’s core disciples. He was also a disciple of the #1 school in the Azure Province, the “Lingyun School”. His cultivation already entered the 8th level of the Origin realm.

“So it’s Shangguan Ya. Did you also return for the New Excellence Assembly?” After seeing that person, Su Rou’s eyes narrowed as she politely smiled to him.

The Shangguan family was quite important in the Vermilion Bird City. Although the current Vermilion Bird City was controlled by the Su family, the power of the Shangguan family was not too much weaker than the Su family. This Shangguan Ya was the representative in the Shangguan family’s young generation and he was the hiddenly approved successor of the Shangguan family.

“What’s so interesting about this New Excellence Assembly? It’s just a group of ‘wine sack and food bags’ chosen from second-rate cities.”

“If the capable people from the Vermilion Bird City joined, not to mention the top 10, the people from the second-rate cities could not even enter the top 100. All of the spots would certainly be taken by the people from the Vermilion Bird City.” Shangguan Ya swung his foldable fan and he had plenty of arrogance.

“This is the New Excellence Assembly. You are already 19 years old right now so even if they let you join, you would not even be qualified.” Su Mei shot him a glance and obviously, she did not like this Shangguan Ya.

To Su Mei’s words, not only did Shangguan Ya not get angry, he even faintly smiled, “Mei’er, how can you say those words to your future husband?”

“Ha! You aren’t even my fiancé. I never acknowledged this marriage so you better pay attention to how you speak. Don’t call me Mei’er. I dislike being disgusted.” Su Mei fiercely glared at him then quickly walked away, as if not willing to stand with that person.

“Sister Su Rou, Mei’er is too fierce. However, since she is my fiancée, I don’t mind her speaking to me like that. But, it just lets others see us as a joke.” Shangguan Ya had an expression of being wronged as he complained about his hardships to Su Rou.