Xu Tianyi

On the battle stage, the two brothers were looking at each other with their 4 eyes.

Chu Feng’s face was extremely ugly, while Chu Guyu’s had a smile.

The two of them did not say anything as if using their gazes to transmit their emotions.

Chu Guyu was happy for Chu Feng. Since he was able to reach the 6th level of the Spirit realm at that age, it meant that his talent exceeded his own.

Suddenly, Chu Guyu’s mouth slightly opened, and he turned his head and started to speak towards the Chu family seniors that were off the stage.

“I concede.” But when those two words rang out, Chu Guyu’s smile was instantly frozen. Although those words were the words that he wanted to say, they were not said by him.

“Brother you...” Chu Guyu looked towards Chu Feng and his gaze was filled with anger. He originally wanted to give the chance to Chu Feng, but Chu Feng was a step faster.

Chu Feng face was already a lot better as he calmly walked next to Chu Guyu, smiled and said, “Don’t mind it. I just feel that as both of you are disciples of a first-rate school, you are more suitable to be his opponent.”

“Defeat him and wash away our shame from that year. Beat him and let him know who is the #1 person in the Chu family’s young generation!”

After saying that, Chu Feng elegantly left the stage. But, his actions undoubtedly set up another huge wave.

Some people thought that Chu Feng was affectionate and gave his elder brother a chance.

But there were also some people that felt that Chu Feng knew his limits. He knew that he wasn’t the opponent of Chu Guyu or Chu Hongfei so he gave up.

No matter what the other people thought, Chu Guyu’s heart was very clear on what his younger brother meant in his words.

The competition entered the final stages when Chu Feng conceded. Chu Guyu and Chu Hongfei. Both of them were at the 6th level of the Spirit realm, and both of them entered a first-rate school. Without any more suspense, they became the final opponents.

The most exciting moment of the competition was also reached. Almost everyone’s gaze concentrated on the bodies of the two young people and the battle for the strongest of the Chu family’s young generation started.

*whoosh whoosh*

The two of them exchanged blows and all sorts of dazzling martial skills were used by them without restraint.

They were indeed the disciples of a first-rate school. Not only where their skills strong, their battle techniques were also top quality.

As the magnificent skills and strong wind were flying up and down on the stage, the two of them presented a visual feast for everyone.

“Brother, you must win.”

But when most of the people were in a mood of appreciation, Chu Feng only hoped that Chu Guyu would win.

This battle was not only for the title. It was also representing whether Chu Feng and Chu Guyu’s humiliation marked by Chu Hongfei that year would be wiped away or not.