Imperial Sky Sage

The spacious hall was filled with bodies. From their clothing, those people came in after the tomb was opened.

Surrounding those bodies were many human-shaped monsters. So, that was why they were called Human-Shaped Monsters. They were extremely ugly. Their bloody appearance were like a human that shed off their skin and they were extremely terrifying.

On their bodies were the auras of a martial cultivator. The weakest was at the 6th level. But, there were some that reached the 9th level of the Spirit realm.

At that instant, the strange monsters were munching the flesh of the bodies with huge bites. They were even more scary and ruthless than Fierce Beasts.

The most important thing was that there were several hundreds of the monsters. They almost completely occupied most areas in the hall. With that, if the group wanted to go from one part of the hall to the other, they would not have much luck unless there were experts of the Origin realm or experts of the 9th level of the Spirit realm.

“They are Blood Corpses. There are actually so many Blood Corpses. This...This is too cruel!”

At that instant, Su Mei covered her mouth with her hand. Her beautiful eyes were opened wide and they were filled with incomparable shock.

“Su Mei, you recognize these things?”

Chu Feng also felt that it was extremely disturbing. Through the observations of his Spirit power, he discovered that other than having almost no skin, the monster’s body was no different than the human’s body. Which more or less meant the monsters were evolved from humans.

“There’s a poison in the world called the Blood Poison. The Blood Poison is created from several thousands of strange poisons.”

“If a person swallows the poison and does not get the cure, within one hour, they will get stripped of their awareness. From then on, they do not die nor rot and they became a zombie-like killing tool. Because, after being changed, their outer skin would be stripped off and only the blood and muscles would remain. From that, they were called Blood Corpses.”

“To prevent their tomb from being robbed, some people would use this poison to create the Blood corpses and then put them into their tomb. But I never would have thought that there would be so many Blood Corpses in this place! The master of this tomb is a bit too cruel...”

After hearing Su Mei’s description, everyone took a breath of cool air. To change humans that were alive to monsters like these, their methods were indeed quite ruthless.

“Then, Su Mei, do you know the characteristics of these things?”

Chu Feng and the others were standing outside of the hall, and clearly, the Blood Corpses could see them but they did not attack them. Yet, it was obvious that the people in the halls were killed by the Blood Corpses. So, Chu Feng felt that because the Blood Corpses were not complete humans, they must have a certain weakness.

“The Blood Corpses do not have eyes nor awareness. They only have the desire to kill and they use their sense of smell to determine if it’s food or if they’re from the same species. Other than the same species, any organism that goes near their range of smell, they will receive the heartless slaughter from them.” Su Mei said.