White Tiger Villa

“Wait, all of you are heading towards to the White Tiger Villa?” Chu Feng quickly spoke.

He hiddenly thought: Did the Dragon River lead straight to the White Tiger Mountain Range, and without him knowing, he already reached his destination?

Wasn’t the White Tiger villa the most famous villa in the White Tiger Mountain Range? It was the villa he wanted to sneak into!

After all, the name “White Tiger Villa” meant that the villa was most likely similar to the Vermilion Bird City, Black Tortoise City, and the Azure Dragon School. The White Tiger Villa most likely grasped a certain kind and degree of secret in the White Tiger Mountain Range.

“You want to head towards the White Tiger Villa as well?” The young female revealed an unconvincing expression.

“That’s right. I wonder if you could bring me along?” Chu Feng revealed a non-evil smile.

He found out, other than the 3 people, there was a stopped carriage nearby. That carriage had no one inside so it was obviously theirs.

Although Chu Feng’s speed on foot was not slow, at that instant, he was sore all over and and it was as though his body framework was going to break up. The Origin power in his body were extremely sparse, so naturally, he wanted to take the free ride.

“Since we’re going to the same place, come with us.” The young female thought for a bit, then she nodded and agreed.

“Miss, this...” However, seeing that, the old man and the big person tensed up.

“It doesn’t matter. The carriage has extra spots anyway right? Look at him. If he walked to the White Tiger Villa, who knows how long he would need to take?” The young female lightly smiled and she seemed quite kind.

Seeing her determined like so, the old man and the big person looked at each other, then said nothing as they could only silently approve.

“Thanks a lot.”

Ads by Pubfuture
Chu Feng did not restrain himself as he rose and walked towards the direction of the carriage. He knew that the group of people were certainly more familiar in this area than him, so it was absolutely correct to follow them.

“Miss Wang, what are all of you going to the White Tiger Villa for?” On the carriage, Chu Feng curiously asked.

After some information, he knew that the young female was called Wang Lin and her home was located at a small town within the range of the White Tiger Mountain Range. Also, Chu Feng could feel that she was a martial cultivator. Although her cultivation was very weak, being only at the 2nd level of the Spirit realm, she did cultivate.

“It’s fine if you call me Wang Lin.” She sweetly smiled, then said proudly, “Of course it’s to join the White Tiger Villa’s servant exam.”

“Servant exam?” Chu Feng revealed a questioning expression.

“You don’t know? It’s the White Tiger Villa’s servant exam! Every month, the White Tiger Villa accepts servants from the outside. Those under 17 years old and has the cultivation of the 2nd level of the Spirit realm can join.”

Wang Lin started to narrate to Chu Feng. From that, Chu Feng also knew that the White Tiger Mountain Range was rather desolate and there were very few schools nearby. So, in order to let common people cultivate, the White Tiger Villa passed out martial cultivation methods.

Those who were under 17 years old and raised their cultivation to the 2nd level of the Spirit realm could enter the White Tiger Villa. They would use their status as servants to cultivate martial skills or even Mysterious Techniques, and Wang Lin wanted to improve and get promoted to a cultivator.