The Arrival of a Disaster

“You...You...Who are you?” That completely broke Liu Mang from fear. He kept on backing away, but he was already at the corner of the walls and there was no more paths of retreat.

*whoosh* Chu Feng said nothing and directly attacked. His hand was like the claw of an eagle. It went straight down at Liu Mang’s lower part and grabbed onto Liu Mang’s groin.

“Speak. How many girls have you wasted with this thing here?” Chu Feng suddenly smiled, but his smile was very strange.

Before Liu Mang was able to react to that, he saw Chu Feng smiling. He even thought that his chance came and he instantly changed his manner and loudly yelled,

“Why are you asking this? Do you not know who I am?! If you touch me then I’ll get you killed!”

“I’m not doing anything, but it’s just from today on, perhaps you can reflect on the girls that you’ve ruined before.” After saying that, Chu Feng’s hand suddenly clenched.

“Chu Feng stop!” Just at that time, Su Mei rushed in. She saw Chu Feng’s movements and yelled at him to stop.

But it was too late. Two sounds of air escaping sounded out and blood splattered everywhere from Chu Feng’s hands.

“Ahh~~~~~~~”

That Liu Mang howled like a pig dying. Both of his hands were covering that area as he rolled back and forth on the ground. But the pain was unbearable and he quickly fainted.

“Chu Feng! You’ve stirred up a disaster!” Seeing that scene, even Su Mei was not able to stay calm.

“Disaster? He dared to touch my family, so he’s the one who stirred up a disaster!”

“He should be lucky that he didn’t touch Chu Yue or else I wouldn’t have only broke his genitals. I would have taken his life.” Chu Feng coldly snorted and quickly walked towards Chu Yue and Chu Xue.

“Sob~~~~~”

When Chu Feng untied Chu Yue and Chu Xue’s ropes, the both of them threw themselves into Chu Feng’s embrace and sobbed without sound.

If Chu Feng did not arrive fast, the purity of those two really would have been ruined by Liu Mang.

After that, Chu Feng left with the Chu family. That event instantly stirred up the inner court. The crowd that gathered around the Liu Alliance also got larger and larger.

Everyone knew a young man fought against the hundred Liu Alliance members and stamped over the Liu Alliance, which did nothing but evil, all by himself. That young man was called Chu Feng.

Everyone also knew that the name Chu Feng was going to be spread all across the inner court. But, people did not know whether Chu Feng could live past tomorrow or not.

Not only did Chu Feng stamp over the Liu Alliance, he even broke Liu Mang and cut off the Liu family line.

Facing that kind of thing, as Liu Mang’s grandfather, how could he look on the side and not care? An arrival of a disaster was destined for Chu Feng.

Indeed, after Liu Mang got wasted for not long, the residence in which Chu Feng was at got surrounded by people.

But, those were not simple disciples. They were the inner court elders. All of them were experts of the Origin realm and they were people from the punishment department.