I will Accept the Challenge

“Hongfei. Are you confident?” Chu Yuanba looked at the Chu Hongfei who was next to him.

“Grandfather, I can settle people like this in 10 moves.” Chu Hongfei said as he was full of confidence.

“Very good. Go, let this Xu family know the strength of our Chu family’s young generation.” Chu Yuanba smiled with satisfaction.

“Yes sir.” Chu Hongfei ran as if he was flying then suddenly leaped. After a beautiful flip in the air he landed on the stage.

“Trash Xu family, let’s see if you can take 10 of my moves.” Chu Hongfei immediately attacked and displayed a set of beautiful boxing techniques as he madly charged at Xu Tianyi.

However, Xu Tianyi did not even dodge. Contempt was filled in his eyes, and only until Chu Hongfei got close, he stepped forward, raised his hand and slapped.

*bang*

With that slap, one could see a graceful flower of blood in the horizon. The Chu Hongfei that was strong as tiger before instantly became like a kite with its string broken. He flew back through the air and fiercely landed on the ground.

One move. He only used one move!

The #1 person in the Chu family’s young generation, the Chu Hongfei who was at the 6th level of the Spirit realm, was not even able to take one move from the Xu family’s young man. That loss was really tragic.

“Impressive. That young man called Xu Tianyi is at the 7th level of the Spirit realm.”

“Reaching that stage at this age. Wouldn’t he break all common sense in the future? He is the true genius!”

At that instant, everything was in disorder. All sorts of yelling continued without stop as they were shocked by Xu Tianyi’s power. To be able to defeat Chu Hongfei in one slap revealed his bare strength.

“Xu Qiang’s son has such talent?”

Chu Yuanba’s face was pale and the corners of his mouth was twitching. Not only did Chu Hongfei lose, he lost so thoroughly. With that, everyone knew the Chu family generation was unable to beat the Xu family young generation. They couldn’t even take one attack.

That made Chu Yuanba feel that his face was non-existent. He lost all his face, but what could he have done? He couldn’t blame his grandson’s lack of talent right? After all, his Chu family did not have any precedent people that were so overpowered.

“Hahaha, the Chu family young generation is only so-so.”

Xu Qiang brought his arrogant laugh and the Xu family group towards Xu Tainyi’s stage.

“Is there anyone in the Chu family that dares to battle with me?” Xu Tianyi did not let anyone go. He cast his gaze of disdain towards the young generation of the Chu family.

At that instant, although everyone from the Chu family was extremely angry, no one dared to take up the challenge because they knew that they weren’t able to beat Xu Tianyi. If they still went up despite of that, it would just mean that they were disgracing themselves and people would have a lower opinion on them.

“Just leave it Tianyi. No one in the Chu family’s young generation can beat you. Just let them go.” Xu Qiang laughed and said, and it was extremely mocking.