Roping Trap

“Emperor Tomb?” Chu Feng failed to understand it but he could still hear the impressiveness of it.

“In short, an Emperor Tomb is quite an impressive thing but you wouldn’t understand if I said too much. Just see an Emperor Tomb as boundless treasure.”

“If there really is an Emperor Tomb in the Azure Province, that guy called Qingxuantian would certainly not be as simple as a Martial Lord. The records of history could very possibly have been slightly wrong.” Eggy said.

“Not only a Martial Lord? How many more realms are there in the journey of martial cultivation?” Chu Feng was incessantly excited and he suddenly felt that he still lacked experience and did not have knowledge about a lot of things.

“Those realms are too far off from you so it is useless if I say too much to you. In any case, a huge person appeared in the Nine Provinces and it was enough to shake the world.”

“If the tomb is still undamaged, you will need to quickly get strong. After that, kill everyone who knows about this Emperor Tomb in the Nine Provinces to avoid any information leak.”

“Actually, that’s not enough. You should completely annihilate the Nine Provinces. Anyway, this information cannot be spread out.” Eggy reminded solemnly.

“What? Annihilate the Nine Provinces? You want me to kill everyone on this continent? Isn’t that a bit too crazy?”

After hearing those words, Chu Feng felt chills going down his spine. Although he could be heartless while killing enemies, he could not slaughter ordinary citizens and those completely unrelated to him for his own personal goals.

“What do you know? Emperor Tombs are the biggest treasures in the entire world. Not to mention what cultivation I will reach after consuming the Source energy of that Qingxuantian, you can rely on this Emperor Tomb and become an invincible person.”

“Don’t you want to know what happened with your family? Don’t you want to know why your parents left you and did not look after you? There will undoubtedly be reasons within the tomb.”

Ads by Pubfuture
“From my estimations, I believe that your family were met with a huge catastrophe and were forced to send you here. As for whether your family still exists or not, I have no clue. It is possible that your parents are dead and your family perished.”

“Those who are able to destroy your family and kill your parents are an even greater power. Think about it. If you can’t even control the World Spirit that your family left for you in your body, how can you face the power that is even stronger than your family?”

“Wake up. This world is not as small as you think. There are countless experts and geniuses are everywhere. Powerful powers have been around for several million years and they stand on the high and steep peak of the world.”

“You are only ‘viewing the sky from the bottom of a well’. However, you’re very lucky. Lucky that in this deep well, there are boundless treasures. As long as you get these treasures, you will have the ability to go against the experts that are outside of the well. You can even rely on them to avenge your family.” Eggy narrated.

“Don’t try to trick me into doing that. On what basis do you say that my family is perished? On what basis do you say that my parents are dead? There is absolutely no evidence and perhaps they have other reasons.” Chu Feng coldly snorted. He was a bit angry because from the bottom of his heart, he really did not hope that anything bad happened to his parents and his family.

“Okay, I admit. Your family may still exist and your parents living well. However, even if your family still exists, do you have any face to return with your current cultivation? Do you have any face to see your parents?”