Using Might to Pressure People

At that instant, the eyes of Chen Hui and many other soldiers and officers lit up. It was because the person who stood in the middle of the road and blocked them was a graceful and beautiful woman.

She was extremely beautiful. So beautiful that with a glance, one’s heart couldn’t help but beat quicker. That white skin, sweet, beautiful face, and figure worthy of pride. It was simply a beautiful woman that all males yearned for.

However, although she was beautiful enough, the aura emitted from her body was not simple. Especially just by standing there alone, in front of the thousand men army, already showed her courage and insight, and it also showed that she did not have kind intentions.

“This lady, I wonder what your name is? What business do you have with us by waiting here?”

After all, Chen Hui was the lord of a city. With his experience, he felt that the beautiful woman in front of him would not have any good intentions. So, he straightforwardly questioned.

“I am Su Rou, an elder of the Azure Dragon School’s inner court. By waiting here, I do have something that I require your assistance for.” Su Rou charmingly smiled.

“I never would have thought that with your age, you became an elder of the Azure Dragon School. I have quite a bit of admiration for you. If you need something, there’s no harm in speaking your mind.” Chen Hui smiled and replied.

“I know that you are on this journey because of the black iron mine in the Leaning Mountain Town. However, the black iron mine in the Leaning Mountain Town was discovered by the Chu family and they are also in charge of it right now. As for me, I have some relationship with that Chu family, so I hope that you can give me some face and don’t get involved with the black iron mine.” Su Rou also smiled as she replied and her tone was also quite polite as well.

Hearing those words, Chen Hui’s expression did not change and he was abnormally calm. He unhurriedly smiled, “Lady Su Rou, you are incorrect. Since this mountain area is within my jurisdiction, the people within the mountain area are managed by me. The things in the mountain area are also managed by me.”

“Other than the black iron mine being a huge wealth and I simply cannot let others take it, we are total strangers so I don’t need to give you any face. This is the matter of my Golden-purple City. Not to mention you, even if the head of the Azure Dragon School comes, he has no right to interfere.”

“Quite a tone you have there. You said that my Azure Dragon School has no right to interfere with your Golden-purple City, then I, Su Rou, will interfere today. I would very much like to see how any of you are going to pass here without my permission.”

Suddenly, Su Rou’s fingers extended and pointed at the road in front of her. A formless energy exploded out and a deep hole was jabbed out on the road.

*rumble*

Su Rou waved her arms and dust flew everywhere. A deep crack appeared and started to split the road.

“What an arrogant girl. I would actually like to see how you will block us.”

Seeing Su Rou’s actions, the soldiers and officers of the Golden-purple City were incomparably angry. Urging the horses forward, they emitted layers of Origin power as they aggressively rushed towards Su Rou.