Wan Wenpeng

After the Spirit Connection, Chu Feng and Eggy could chat with their minds and outsiders would not be able to detect it.

Under the guidance of Eggy, not only did Chu Feng quickly grasp the Spirit Formation power, he could even lay down simple Spirit Formations and use the most basic Spirit Formation techniques. He could already be counted as half a World Spiritist.

On that day, Chu Feng arrived in the Golden-purple City. After all, the so-called New Excellence Assembly was nearing. Today, coincidentally, was the day that Chen Hui let Chu Feng enter the Golden-purple City.

The Golden-purple City. It was indeed worth of being called a second-rate city. Heavy traffic was on the wide roads and dazzling jewels were everywhere on the shops beside the roads. Everyone was quite wealthy and the flourishment of that city was simply not comparable to the Ancient City.

Ultimately, the Ancient City was only a normal city whereas the Golden-purple City was a supervised second-rate city as they were protected by the Jiang Dynasty. The position of the two cities were like heaven and earth.

Chu Feng wore the clothing for the Azure Dragon School core disciples as he walked in the Golden-purple City. He did get quite a few gazes of admiration. After all, Chu Feng was still young and having that achievement at that age could light up one’s eyes.

However, the gazes of admiration only appeared within the eyes of normal people. When Chu Feng arrived in front of the city lord’s residence, he met two people that looked down on Chu Feng.

“Oh? Look, isn’t that a disciple from the second-rate Azure Dragon School?”

“That’s quite funny. A core disciple who only has the cultivation of the 8th level of the Spirit realm. To think that us two brothers are at the 9th level of the Spirit realm yet only inner court disciples in the Lingyun School.”

“Ah, but they’re only a second-rate school. How can they even be compared to our Linyun School? Our core disciples are the dragons and phoenixes within people and their core disciples are even inferior to our inner court disciples.”

Two young men walked down from a luxurious carriage. After seeing Chu Feng, their words were cold and their gazes were filled with scorn.

They were not too much older than Chu Feng and their clothing was indeed the clothing of the Lingyun School. They were also there to represent the Golden-purple City to join the New Excellence Assembly.

Ads by Pubfuture
However, Chu Feng ignored the mocking and ridicule of the two. He walked straight towards the city lord’s residence. However, just as he walked in front of the big doors, he was stopped by a group of guards.

“I was invited by Chen Hui to represent the Golden-purple City in the New Excellence Assembly.” Chu Feng spoke.

Hearing those words, the guards slightly frowned and their expression were quite displeased. After all, directly saying the name of the city lord was a taboo.

However, after looking up and down at Chu Feng in detail, they did not get angry. However, they said unkindly, “Please show your invitation letter!”

“Invitation letter?” Chu Feng blanked out. Chen Hui did not give him any invitation letter.

“A pretense? You don’t even have an invitation letter!” At that moment, the two Lingyun disciples walked over. As they smiled and looked at Chu Feng, both of them took out their invitation letters and handed them over to that guard.

“Young masters, please follow me.” After confirming that the invitation letter was genuine, the guard was quite polite.

“This little bro, did you not know that those who participate in the New Excellence Assembly are the elite of the Golden-purple City? Not to mention your cultivation, purely based on your status of an Azure Dragon School disciple, you are not qualified to participate in the assembly.”