Don't tell me it's Him?

He looked over towards the source of the sound. At the entrance of the 3rd floor, an old man who had white hair, white brows, and a white beard was staring him.

Chu Feng knew that he was an elder who guarded the Martial Skill Building. Although he seemed to be almost a hundred years old, the elder’s strength was very strong.

“Thank you for your reminder, but I have my own plans.” After respectfully saluting to the elder, he walked in.

[TN: By saluting, it meant the Chinese salute of cupping one hand over the other.]

“Ahh, another arrogant disciple.” The elder who was guarding shook his head with disappointment.

He had seen many disciples just like Chu Feng and most of them ended in failure. The ones that failed lightly fixed their ways, but the ones that failed heavily completely walked on the wrong path and forfeited their good future.

But even so, when the elder saw a new face coming in, he would kindly remind them to avoid any more disciples going on the wrong path.

Chu Feng walked around on the 3rd level, and he quickly picked a skill book that he liked and brought it up to the elder to register it.

“Are you sure you want to train in this Illusionary Palm?” The elder looked at Chu Feng with doubt.

“Mm.” Chu Feng smiled and nodded.

“Did you look over the description of this skill?” The elder continued to ask.

“I have seen it.” Chu Feng smiled once again.

“Yet you still choose it? This is the hardest one in the entire Martial Skill Building.” The elder really did not understand.

“This is exactly the one that I want to train in.” Chu Feng still hung his smile on his face, but his gaze was abnormally resolute.

“Sigh, the youth these days really don’t know their limits.” The elder sighed, but he still registered for Chu Feng. After giving back the skill book, he added, “Remember to know what point to stop.”

Chu Feng nodded, representing that he accepted the advice. Although the elder was always doubting Chu Feng, Chu Feng had a very good impression of him and he felt that he was a responsible elder.

“Hm?”

But just as Chu Feng turned around, a familiar body rubbed his shoulder and passed. It was Duan Yuxuan and his face was extremely ugly.

Chu Feng did not know him well, so he didn’t think any more about it. But just as he prepared to leave, he heard whispers behind him, and then he also understood why Duan Yuxuan was depressed.

“Isn’t that Duan Yuxuan? I thought he already had a rank 4 skill book, so why is he here choosing another skill book? Or is the rank 4 skill book on Yang Tian Yu?”

“You don’t know? In the feast last night, the inner court elders reminded them that the rank 4 skill book cannot be shared and only one person could train in it. ”

“After they heard the elder say that, the both of them just looked blank. Then, they finally confessed to the crowd. It turned out that they weren’t first in the exam and there was another person that killed the forty Fierce Beasts.”