I Behead Without Exception

The big person who had the sideburns was the master of a family that existed for generations. His age was similar to Chu Yuan’s and he had the strength of the 9th level of the Spirit realm. So, while facing against Chu Yuan, naturally, he did not give in.

Chu Yuan’s expression did not change as he encountered the big person’s actions. Chu Yuan slowly walked towards him, and at the same time, Chu Feng and the other Chu family members closely followed.

It had to be said that the movement of the Chu family really did bring quite a strong grandeur. As they walked, the hearts of many of the surrounding people jumped because the hung heads outside of the Leaning Mountain Town already proved that the Chu family were heartless and ruthless.

However, compared to others, the big person with sideburns was fearless as he stared at Chu Yuan who was in front of him and said,

“Chu Yuan, if your Chu family wants to unite the mountain area, you should find a person who’s more presentable. Go and find Chu Yuanba or else you really would not be qualified to unite and lead us.”

*bang* However, just as the big person finished speaking, Chu Yuan suddenly extended his hand. A clear slap fiercely landed on the big person’s face.

*boom* The strong force made the big person fly dozens of meters away. As he flew in the air, the chairs and tables shattered. Many surrounding people got heavily injured just by getting hit by his forceful collision.

But, that was still the result of Chu Yuan restraining himself or else Chu Yuan’s slap could have broke his brain into pieces.

The big person came to his senses and he was filled with shock. As he covered his face with his hand, he lost himself from fear and panic as he howled,

“You...You...You entered the Origin realm?!”

“Origin realm? Chu Yuan entered the Origin realm?”

When the words of the big person came out of his mouth, the surrounding crowd were endlessly shocked as well. Thinking back, the aura that Chu Yuan emitted was a bit off. It was not spiritual energy. It was Origin power. Chu Yuan really did enter the Origin realm.

Chu Yuan did not answer the big person’s question and he only walked in front of him, raised his leg and kicked. With a cracking sound, he broke the big person’s left leg.

“Ah~~~~~” The big person cried out in pain, hugged his leg and started to howl.

Looking at the big person who had pain all over his face, Chu Yuan’s face did not have a sliver of sympathy as he only coldly smiled and said, “Am I qualified now?”

Looking at that scene, the crowd couldn’t help but breathe a breath of cool air because that time, Chu Yuan did not conceal himself as he released his own aura. Without a doubt, it was the 1st level of the Origin realm.

“Chu Yuan really entered the Origin realm. So the Chu family already had 2 experts of the Origin realm.”

“No wonder. No wonder even when the Xu, Wang, and Ma family acted together, they could still not beat the Chu family. The Chu family’s strength is too strong.”

At that instant, many people who originally wanted to oppose the Chu family erased those thoughts. Suddenly, they understood that they underestimated the Chu family. The strength that the Chu family had today was not something that they could go against.