Even Fiercer than the Fierce Beasts

Chu Feng had heard of the infamous Fierce Beasts.

They were a type of creature that could cultivate. They were divided into nine ranks according to their strength, and they corresponded to the nine levels of the martial cultivators in the Spirit realm.

However, from rumours, the strength of a rank 3 Fierce Beast was far stronger than a martial cultivator who was in the 3rd level of the Spirit realm, and rank 3 Fierce Beasts could even be compared to cultivators at the 4th level of the Spirit realm.

That was why even if it was Chu Feng, he didn’t dare to be arrogant. He knew that there was a mechanism in the main hall, and when it was triggered, the Fierce Beasts would appear.

*bang* Suddenly, a heavy noise resounded and the stone doors that locked the Fierce Beasts started to open.

“Strange. I didn’t even enter the main hall. Why did the stone doors open?” Chu Feng was astonished.

*bang bang bang bang bang...* But quickly after, the 40 stone doors at the side of the main hall all opened.

That completely stunned Chu Feng. It was because in the darkness behind those stone doors, pairs after pairs of blood-red eyes opened and a heavy bloodlust filled the entire main hall.

“Damn, this isn’t a joke is it?” Chu Feng cursed. He clearly heard that in the last round of every exam, there would be one Fierce Beast. But what was this situation?!

"Waaa~~~" Chu Feng didn’t have much time to think about it too much because in front of his eyes, densely packed shadows leaped out from the stone doors and entered the main hall.

He could clearly see that the shape of those creatures were similar to tigers but double their sizes.

Their entire body was jet-black and you could see their blade-like claws and ivory, as well as their pairs of blood-red eyes.

There were a total of 40 Fierce Beasts, and since their appearances were not too different, they should be of the same kind. But upon closer inspection, Chu Feng found out that there were strange lines on their forehead. Clearly, it was the mark of their rank.

"Waa~" Just at that time, one of the Fierce Beast growled and cast its gaze towards the high platform in the deeper parts of the main hall.

Simultaneously, the gazes of all the Fierce Beasts were cast towards the high platform and they started to drool.

“Damn, you robbers.” Seeing that, Chu Feng was angered. How could he let these Fierce Beasts take the precious treasures? With a curse, he rushed towards the platform.

"Waa~" Just as Chu Feng entered the main hall, it quickly attracted the attention of the Fierce Beasts.

That was quite good for him. A total of forty Fierce Beasts all concurrently gave up on the Saint Spirit Grasses, and they all surrounded Chu Feng and attacked him. It was as if to them, the blood and flesh of humans was more attractive than some spiritual medicine.

“Move.” One rank 2 Fierce Beast attacked head-on. But with a punch from Chu Feng, he blew off its head. It was unable to even survive a single strike.

However, also at the same time, quite a few Fierce Beast surrounded him and attacked. The terrifying killing intent was enough to make one’s entire body tremble.