Chu Feng Displaying His Might

“Master, that cripple is correct, It is better if the World Spirit Guild’s property is not damaged.”

“So, just in case. Master, you should also put a layer of Spirit Formation down. I’m worried that the cripple laid an incomplete Spirit Formation that would be broken by me.”

Chu Feng loudly said that and Qixing’s eyebrows slanted inwards as he heard “cripple” here and there and he scowled from anger. However, as he thought about his disciple beating Chu Feng up for him, he suppressed his flames of fury.

“Mm. I’ll listen to you!”

Zhuge Liuyun who understood Chu Feng a bit naturally knew what Chu Feng wanted to covey. Without delay, he continuously laid three more layers of Spirit Formation and tightly locked Chu Feng and Yangzi in from under their feet to above their heads. Although it would be hard for them to get themselves out, it was also hard for others to get themselves in.

“Come, doggy. Let me see your flowery fists and fancy kicking!” Chu Feng did a hand gesture towards Yangzi.

[TN: Doggy -> Gou (dog) + Zi, a joke on Yangzi’s name.]

“Damn your doggy!” After being called like that by Chu Feng, Yangzi was enraged. He threw out a fist and Origin power condensed as the fist flew in the air towards Chu Feng.

However, Chu Feng did not even move an inch when facing his attack. He did not even blink as he used the power of Spirit Formation with a thought. A Spirit Formation wall formed a meter in front of him.

*bang*

A boom resonated and ripples exploded, but Chu Feng was not affected in the slightest. The Spirit Formation he laid easily blocked Yangzi’s attack.

“Quite a fine method. This boy has a good future.”

That area was originally a city so there were a lot of passersby. When they saw that two young people were having a fight, naturally, many people stopped their steps to watch.

After seeing Chu Feng so naturally use the Spirit Formation at his age, many sighs of admiration sounded out.

“Yangzi, do not show mercy and fiercely attack!” As he saw the observers praising Chu Feng, Qixing could not remain silent and he yelled out as he ignored his own situation.

“Damn brat, let’s see how you’re going to block this.”

Yangzi spread his legs apart and went into a horse stance. As he tightly clenched both of his fists, strong Origin power surged around him and it had quite a powerful force. If the Spirit Formation wasn’t there to hold it down, it would certainly have raised quite a bit of sand and stones.

Power storage. That power storage was not simple and he was preparing for a strong martial skill. As for how strong it was, it would undoubtedly not be lower than a rank 5 martial skill.

“Haa~~” Suddenly, Yangzi explosively yelled and he attacked. At the same time that he attacked, he even yelled, “Heaven Dog’s Meteor Fist!!”

*ahhhhhhhh~~~*

When that fist came out, it shook the world and the howling that was like a group of dogs yelling endlessly shocked everyone. So the mysteriousness of the Heaven Dog’s Meteor Fist attacked you with noise pollution that was like the howling of wild dogs.

Although the dog howling sounds that the fist made could already be said to contain extremely strong power of harming and people could not hold that back, the strongest power of harming was still within the essence of the fist.

The meteor-like fists flew towards Chu Feng and the might and power were not to be underestimated. Even a small mountain or a palace would be demolished by the meteor fists.