Spiritual Medicine Hunt

It turned out that this Ouyang elder was the elder that registered for Chu Feng.

However, he also had another identity. The director of the Martial Skill Building.

He felt that the one who damaged the mechanism pillar like this could have been Chu Feng, but then after some careful thinking he felt that it wasn’t right.

After all, Chu Feng had only trained the Illusionary Palm for ten days. After only ten days, it was impossible to be able to use it to such degree.

“Elder Ouyang, look at this.” Just as he was thinking hard and unable to understand, a call came from the private room right next to his.

But the pillar just now wasn’t even the important part. Ouyang was astonished once again, because the mechanism pillar in the adjacent private room was completely destroyed.

“Three Thunder Styles, the 2nd style.”

“No one from the outer court can train in this skill.” This time, Ouyang’s face became serious.

Three Thunder Styles. It was a skill that only the core disciples could train in. Now it appeared in the outer court, which more or less meant that there were core disciples that leaked this skill to the outer court.

But after some more precise thinking, he felt that it was impossible. The rules of the Azure Dragon School were very strict. If someone privately leaked the skill book out, it could be found out very easily. The core disciples wouldn’t be so foolish to do those kinds of things.

“It is possible that...” Finally, Ouyang found a trace of possibility. He said to the elder behind him, “Request for Elder Su Rou.”

At the same time, Chu Feng was cultivating in his own room.

After two hours of refining, he continuously refined three Saint Spirit Grasses. If someone saw that scene, they would certainly be speechless.

Even for masters, to refine one Saint Spirit Grass required at least one day, but Chu Feng didn’t even need one hour.

Also, the Saint Spirit Grass the Chu Feng refined would all be absorbed by the dantian and nothing would be wasted.

Even martial cultivating masters couldn’t do that. It was said that if a normal person refined a Saint Spirit Grass, it was already very good if they could absorb 50% of the spiritual energy.

Ads by Pubfuture
“It seems like the price for getting your power is extremely huge.” But even so, Chu Feng was a bit helpless.

It was because after refining the three Saint Spirit Grasses, he didn’t even feel a single trace of having a breakthrough. He even felt that his dantian was empty!

If he was a normal person, and he if completely absorbed the spiritual energy from the three Saint Spirit Grasses, he would have pretty much went from the 4th level of the Spirit realm to the 5th level of the Spirit realm.

That indicated a problem. Although the Divine Lightning gave Chu Feng strength that exceeded normal people, to rise in cultivation levels, Chu Feng also needed to pay the cost that exceeded normal people.

Spiritual energy. Although Chu Feng could condense it, but even with months of non-stop cultivation would not be as good as a the spiritual energy contained in a single Saint Spirit Grass.

This showed the price that Chu Feng had to pay if he wanted to raise his cultivation level. It would also be a huge problem in his future.

“Ahh, is this the so-called ‘There are detriments to all advantages’?”